Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amount of time that's outstanding!

Keep us filled in. It was such a good idea.🙂
    Last edited by stevo; 05-29-2020, 01:05 PM.
    “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

“You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

ended at 52%,, his PHIO stock was up to 6.48 yesterday, went back down to 3.05, bought it at 1.81

Comment

Away for a few days but Market seems to like civil unrest. Just wanted a few days away from constant news this week.

Market doing well and plugging along.

Comment

Still over 25 k even after carnage yesterday. Didn't think it would sell off that much but it's a volatile market.

Wrapping up this week with Covid thread today and will only have this thread going.

Still watching Walmart and now KO may get added also. Just going to let this Friday play out and see where we are.

Comment

Have some family stuff. Be back at desk next Friday. The Market and Virus are not going anywhere.

Will update AZ thread at end of day. Things are ugly right now. Gov Ducey not pulling back like Texas either.

Comment

Market over 28k now and pretty stable. Still not in a rush and just watching history play out and anxious to see what happens economy wise down the line. Good thing about investing is it can all be on your own terms. Have a lot of stuff going on currently and just hanging around in cash instruments. Believe it or not a few good things came out of this Pandemic for us lifestyle wise. I'll re-cap when I'm ready to hunker down again if I survive.:)

Comment

I don't mind the time that has passed with all that has happened. Market O.K. as we move towards our new normal. I really am anxious to delve back into things. Just been hectic. I want to eventually to post in here as my gambling interest wanes. I hope to have things set up in 5 days end of month.

Comment

Carryover props from other thread. I think Goon nailed Tesla and it went up huge and split x4. Nice.

Comment

stevo - good to see you still here and posting up your knowledge nuggets! It's been a minute or two. I can't believe that so many colorful characters that occupied this site 15 years or so ago are no longer around. This used to be such a great hang, and always good information to be had! Long before twitter, when someone got their hands on some local info that we could take advantage of on a second tier college game....good good times.
                      Last edited by stevo; 09-29-2020, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Good to see you Bitter Bruin. Blast from the past..

Social Media pretty much killed the great banter that was around then and like you said about getting a good line now. It's very tough to beat a pro who sits around with a twitter window open...LOL

This past year has been an ordeal.

I am kind of just melancholy after tracking this Covid thing. I can see how depression easily set in on many.

I do intend to come back and play though. Maybe end of week like I said or next latest. Just tired.

Love to hear back from you once I start posting some stuff.

Comment

Working...
                        X