Pinnacle Sports Announce New Ownership & Strategic Vision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by howid View Post
    juice interested to hear your take on this.
    You cee what you unleashed?
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

[QUOTE=Juice;1824894]1. About 2- 3 years behind schedule. I was expecting this move upstream long ago. Dropping the "grey areas" is the right first move.

Goon:
      nothing changes, move on... This is news of things that happened last summer.

UK license is nothing but a pain in the ass and the market is so saturated there I can't see pinnacle drop a solid customer base to chase that. That license carries a lot less weight than most would think.
      Juice:
      Well said DG.
      He is saying exact opposite of what you said. Like I said I went overboard but I don't like ultimatums when all I'm expressing is concern not even directed at you.
      “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

UK license is nothing but a pain in the ass and the market is so saturated there I can't see pinnacle drop a solid customer base to chase that. That license carries a lot less weight than most would think.
        I don't necessarily disagree with you but new management may feel differently.
        Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

Working...
        X