Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midseason, George Karl makes huge impact against the spread (coach first game angle)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midseason, George Karl makes huge impact against the spread (coach first game angle)

Midseason, George Karl makes huge impact against the spread - CBSSports.com

Discusses Karls impact on line tonight vs Boston.

Frankly I think this angle is so well known the books already factor it in. Opened -1 and is now -3.5. Maybe some value on Boston but I will just check the scoreboards tomorrow because NBA is hard enough and first game back for these guys who knows.
    “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

FWIW I read this on pregame site in a Cokin thread and noticed someone posted a link. If I see something interesting I will post it sometimes. This time I posted it because I really agree.I don't bet the first game theory anymore and wondered the other day what the record was past 30 or so.

Gonna track from here forward if I'm losing out. I'll make it all sports and catergorize.

Doesn't happen of often so I'll put them here.
    Last edited by stevo; 02-20-2015, 08:13 PM. Reason: Wrong tout
    “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Karl wins first game.

Spread was 3.5 all day and Boston started out 13 to 2 but Sacramento wins by eight with cousins having a big game.

1-0 first game trend.

Missed out on this one but looked like it was a good game from box score

Comment

Working...
      X