Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bobberdown, LetsRodeo, NoviLaw READ

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bobberdown, LetsRodeo, NoviLaw READ

    With a UCLA cover,

    Bobber is locked in the money, with a 75% shot at 2nd, and a 25% chance of 3rd.

    LetsRodeo has a 25% shot at 2nd and a 25% chance of 3rd, with a 50% chance of getting ousted.

    Novi law, and Anal have no shot at 2nd, but each have a 25% shot at 3rd.

    Calculating percent chances, would give the following chop:

    BobberDown $2337.50
    Lets Rodeo $1062.50
    NoviLaw $425
    Analyzer $425

    Interested?

    We would all have to agree.

    Novi, if they say no, and you want to chop when it gets to the ECU game, let me know. Maybe we just set it up so loser gets $500 or whatever you want to do.

    Lets Rodeo, you understand if okie st covers, you get nada?
    "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

  • #2
    I'm still thinking WILDCWISSY will get this W

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bbqguy View Post
      I'm still thinking WILDCWISSY will get this W
      huh?
      "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

      Comment


      • #4
        oh, right, wildcats. hope not.
        "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

        Comment


        • #5
          It's gambling Analyzer, go for the $1700.
          fuck that alliance bullshit..

          Comment


          • #6
            Let it ride boys. Chops are for Japs.
            Fuck you, Tiger

            Comment

            Working...
            X