WHITEOUT conditions here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHITEOUT conditions here!

Started a couple hours ago....travel ban in effect. Turned on my police scanner and it's nonstop crashes and pileups

Originally posted by clevfan View Post
    Started a couple hours ago....travel ban in effect. Turned on my police scanner and it's nonstop crashes and pileups
    I used to try to travel in that sh.t. Now I'm a little smarter and stay home. What's worth a $1000 deductible and 5 years of higher premiums? Best case scenario it takes you 4 times as long to get anywhere. More than likely you're going to be stuck and shoveling at some point. Who needs the stress? Stay home.
    "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

Not to be a dick,, but I just told the kids we are going to the beach, they are bouncing off the walls in delight.
      probably 75-80 here today.

Comment

How funny, I was just about to make a post about this Cleve you must be reading my mind.

Just went to pick my son up from the grand parents and I literally had to come to a complete stop twice because it went from sunny to complete white out. Not a lot of shit scares me but that was a real uncomfortable feeling, especially with him in the car.

I also got a ping on my phone about I-94 being totally shut down westbound by me.

I gotta go get the other kid anytime now at school when she gets back from a cheer leading competition that was on the other side of the state this morning. not looking forward to that even in my truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Baller View Post
          Not to be a dick,, but
          Too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Cash View Post
            How funny, I was just about to make a post about this Cleve you must be reading my mind.

Just went to pick my son up from the grand parents and I literally had to come to a complete stop twice because it went from sunny to complete white out. Not a lot of shit scares me but that was a real uncomfortable feeling, especially with him in the car.

I also got a ping on my phone about I-94 being totally shut down westbound by me.

I gotta go get the other kid anytime now at school when she gets back from a cheer leading competition that was on the other side of the state this morning. not looking forward to that even in my truck.
            What area/state are you in?
            "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

I live in Michigan, about 15 minutes east of Ann Arbor.

Comment

Competly sunny and warm in Vegas. xoxo.
                INVISIBLE AND QUIET IS NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE. INVISIBLE AND QUIET IS NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE.

The Voice of a New Generation.

Comment

Beantown expecting a blizzard tomorrow
                  "you are one sharp son of a bitch" - Yzerman #19 (11/15/2005)

Comment

Originally posted by Juice View Post
                    Competly sunny and warm in Vegas. xoxo.
                    I thought you lived in fantasy land Juicy, are you vacationing in LV? Hopefully you got an affordable flight. God Bless.

Comment

There were 40 accidents in 2 hours here, 1 was fatal....crazy. Now tonight wind chills will be -30 lol

Comment

It's stupid cold right now, I just went out to get some beer like an idiot. News just said it was 9 and it's 29 in Anchorage, Alaska.

I'm thinking about ordering a pizza and taking my time answering the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Cash View Post
                          It's stupid cold right now, I just went out to get some beer like an idiot.
                          Yes that fact you had no beer in the house makes you fool 12 months a year
                          "you are one sharp son of a bitch" - Yzerman #19 (11/15/2005)

Comment

I don't drink like most people, I drink to the shit is gone. So, in order for me to have beer on hand at any given time I would need a semi parked in my driveway which is frowned upon by the home owners association.

Comment

Whiteout conditions on 90-West

I was on 90-west going into Cleveland around noon. Total whiteout conditions. Luckily did not hit anything and got off at east ninth.

bernie

Comment

Working...
                              X