Baskets-Daily Thread with March Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baskets-Daily Thread with March Madness

Instead of over-loading Analyzer's UconnFade thread, let's get a Basketball/Picks daily thread.
    I'm trying to get up on NCAA,and NBA Playoffs (which is my be$t of any sport)

I just booked with my local guy:
    Mavs-2.5 (1 unit)

mavs and kings

On Mavs -3

Bernie Kosar

Comment

Hi Bernie.
      "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

LOL. Baller, did you look at the Houston Tulsa game tonight? Tulsa lays down again in the first half to Houston, losing the first half 29-34, and then, get this, wins the 2nd half 28-10. Fckn football game. 10 points?
        "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

analyzer-
          get your posts in, we need your info. before the game starts-

me and bernie are starting the thread off with a laugher..

Comment

NBA, Basketball
            Cleveland Cavaliers 06 February 2015 04:05 PM
            Spread (or run line) -3 for 1st Half -110

B2B but a blowout vs clips and starters got rest 4q

small and betting because MIA so banged up. Hope whiteside aint in there.

NBA, Basketball
            San Antonio Spurs 06 February 2015 06:35 PM
            Moneyline for 1st Half -418
            “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I got on the Cleve first half, looking at Warriors Over later.
              Good luck Stevo-

Comment

Thanks Baller and I'm sure we will get some good opinions on Sat slate
                of Coll hoops. Wanted to support your idea tonight. I'm all for trying to get
                back to some opinions of the guys I know still read here. Good idea on sticky
                For thread and lets go boys.
                “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

good luck thread-
                  Won it by 1/2 a point.
                  Nice call Stevo.
                  I didn't realize Warriors were on at 4:30, didn't get anything down on that one-

Comment

I like this thread idea, and I want to contribute, but only when I have something. I don't like to play college hoops on Friday nights. It's usually a bunch of schools I don't pay much attention to. The siennas and marists of the world. In the past, when I've tried to cap them, friday nights seem to play against logic. Drove me nuts, so I quit playing them.

I have a little fun on fridays, by playing the total goals under. It paid last friday. Ya get to have an interest in all 5 - 7 games, for 1 small "investment".

Comment

It was a little easier than that Baller but I was still nervous whole half. we were up 5 with balland 7 secs left. I was just praying no steal and late 3 but Miami player jacked up a crazy 3 and hit it and ended up 8 at half. So it was closer than score showed but we got it

Comment

damn, my eyes are going out.
                        I think I had it cashed after first quarter, when they were up by4..
                        dumb luck always better than bad luck-

Comment

Ya Analyzer. Friday's I never even look at college lines. I don't lnow these IVY schools at all. Hopefully tomorrow we get some good opinions.

Have a good night boys

Comment

I like this thread idea, and I want to contribute, but only when I have something. I don't like to play college hoops on Friday nights. It's usually a bunch of schools I don't pay much attention to. The siennas and marists of the world. In the past, when I've tried to cap them, friday nights seem to play against logic. Drove me nuts, so I quit playing them.
                            I looked at Yale -7, was gonna bet it.. but pussed-out. Those Ivy league teams are Bi-polar. Yale beat them by 19.

Comment

I'm still laughing at kids reading u scores in car....lol

Comment

Working...
                              X