Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter weather bringing NYC, state to a halt as leaders move to close highways, railroads; etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter weather bringing NYC, state to a halt as leaders move to close highways, railroads; etc

Winter weather bringing NYC, state to a halt - NY Daily News

I can't wait to hear about the first idiot who doesn't listen and needs a couple dozen other people to put themselves in danger to save their stupid ass.

Comment

Start of the storm is a good 4+ hours out and as a City of Boston resident I cannot recall seeing the streets so quiet

Everyone in lockdown mode
      "you are one sharp son of a bitch" - Yzerman #19 (11/15/2005)

Comment

Are you saying it might be a good time to test the security response at the saving and loan?

Comment

Hunker down boys.

Comment

Just shows how incredibly lucky the NFL was with last year's super bowl.

Comment

Pussies already canceled every sports game on the Least Coast.

» Forecasters Fail on Blizzard, Yet We’re Supposed to Believe 100-Year Climate Models Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Weather forecasters are apologizing for over-exaggerating what was just two days ago being predicted as the “worst ever” blizzard to hit the eastern US, and yet we’re simultaneously supposed to believe 100-year climate models that purport to show the earth being devastated by global warming.

So let me get this straight. Meteorologists got their forecasts for one blizzard spectacularly wrong just 24 hours in advance and yet we’re supposed to place our trust in the accuracy of climate models that stretch 100 years into the future?

When you’re arguing for man-made climate change, all weather is indicative of climate change. Snow, rain, dry, hot, cold. It doesn’t matter. Just shut up and pay your carbon taxes.
              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Yeah Mikey keep drinking that milk. It does a body good I hear.
                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

I can almost guarantee I will post another article in this thread pretty soon blaming the false flag Blizzard of All High Times that was actually a routine snow storm. On climate change.
                  Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Just cleared off my car and this storm is officially overrated in Boston

Worst of the snow has passed and its only the depth of my pecker

11"

Light and fluffy as well

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Swope View Post
                      Worst of the snow has passed and its only the depth of my pecker
                      So, instead of 2 feet they only got 2 inches?

Comment

Just a bit outside.
                        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Snow is still coming......I would say we're up to about 24" now

Light and fluffy though....not the back breaking crapola

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Swope View Post
                            Snow is still coming......I would say we're up to about 24" now
                            A foot of snow in the last 6+ hours?

Comment

I don't drink milk. The government poisons the cows so we get cancer and the drug companies profit which in turn bank rolls their lobbyists so they can get the government to turn a blind eye.

Comment

Working...
                              X