Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report: CBS basketball announcer Greg Anthony arrested in D.C. prostitution sting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: CBS basketball announcer Greg Anthony arrested in D.C. prostitution sting

Report: CBS Announcer Greg Anthony Arrested In Prostitution Sting

Anthony just trying to get his freak on.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Whoops.

I don't know why you have to give you wife half your shit if you get divorced but you can't flip a couple buck for some poon.

Comment

His wife is a doctor, graduate of Dartmouth & Duke, and way out of his fukkin league.....

"you are one sharp son of a bitch" - Yzerman #19 (11/15/2005)

Comment

Don't you mean his ex wife was a doctor, graduate of Dartmouth & Duke, and way out of his fukkin league.....

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Swope View Post
            His wife is a doctor, graduate of Dartmouth & Duke, and way out of his fukkin league.....
            By definition, anyone willing to f*ck that douchebag Greg Anthony is not out of anybody's league.

Comment

I love the fact that the DC police rented rooms at the Doubletree then had a whole team of a dozen plus cops working this sting

Not like there is anything else going on in Washington, DC than to bust consenting adults on a business transaction
              "you are one sharp son of a bitch" - Yzerman #19 (11/15/2005)

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Swope View Post
                I love the fact that the DC police rented rooms at the Doubletree then had a whole team of a dozen plus cops working this sting

Not like there is anything else going on in Washington, DC than to bust consenting adults on a business transaction
                They got this place rigged with hundreds of red light and speed cameras. Things print money. Don't get me started on the Metro DC Cops.

Comment

Yet Bill Clinton can vacation at Pedophile Island and his pedophile billion dollar buddy basically pleads to probation.
                  Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
                  X