No announcement yet.

Greg Norman: Tiger Woods turned down LIV Golf’s $700 million-$800 million offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Norman: Tiger Woods turned down LIV Golf’s $700 million-$800 million offer

https://nypost.com/2022/08/01/tiger-...-offer-norman/

It's always the NY Piss. Welcome to several months ago.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

The most worthless fucking paper in history and the Murdoch boys are even worse and worse than their shit father.
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

I decided to watch a few holes of the LIV tournament on Sunday. I tried to keep an open mind but I found it was truly hard to watch. I don't like the format, the commentary or the golf itself. It appeared to me that most big name golfers were just going through the motions. Maybe I'm used to the way the PGA Tour does it but if this is what the product is going to be I doubt it will sway many traditionalists.
        Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

Keep going, Hardly. These non majors are dropping in quality and prestige. It is no coincidence Tony Feline is Suddenly lifting trophies.
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

I watched the entire thing Sunday.. I've watched every tournament.. I love it.. I've always enjoyed watching professional golf.. this is better than most non-major events.

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

It comes down to talent. If LIV gets enough talent, they tip the scale. Talent beats tradition and format.
              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Just based on the titles, I think this and Bryson/Tiger are only NYP articles.
                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

1 other which was a simple info article. Still, I would have nailed the 2 others.
                  Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy Cwissy View Post
                    Talent beats tradition and format.
                    Yep, if it is an exciting game nobody gives a shit about tradition.

Comment

Working...
                    X