Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING: Musk says $44bn Twitter deal temporarily on hold

https://www.rte.ie/news/2022/0513/12...ter-elon-musk/

More like 25%. Elon is exposing the Twitter lie.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

You cee.

https://twitter.com/JonathanTurley/s...041381376?s=19
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

44 Bn?
        im not that sharp, but I’d rather bank that cash in these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Baller View Post
          44 Bn?
          im not that sharp, but I’d rather bank that cash in these days?
          Yeah, but when you're worth $265 billion, what's $10 billion here and there?
          Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

I’m literally laughing out loud. Three huge companies I’m not even going to name you know who they are. I’ve done a lot of reading because I’m not really happy with what’s happening. I guess the new age is just not upset with having their information right out there. They’ve allowed three companies to control about 90% of the participants in chat related Companies. Don’t tow the line get the boot which just makes you even more popular If you’re a known figure. I never signed up under any of this shit early until I was on a VPN for offshore gambling. I recognized right away They don’t want to connect the world just monetize it. Nothing but all the data they can collect on us how much time we spend on an ad how much time we spend clicking certain items. To me that’s an invasion of privacy to the youth maybe not and that’s why you don’t see so many getting upset. I think you’re going to regret it. Check out what system DARPA wanted to create. Life to death tracking of everything you did every site you visited every phone call you made blah blah blah . Well that got killed naturally. What sprung up in its place was things like Facebook. We basically did the job for them that the public was so against.I have no problem with people using Facebook for their own needs if it keeps them closer is a family or whatever. But after living 60 years the last fucking thing ever doing is putting a child of mine on fucking Facebook with how nuts the world is today.

they try to make it seem like they’re doing such a fantastic thing when It’s all bullshit. It’s all about these top companies with all the money right now grabbing all the customers they can so they can monetize their information they could give a shit where do you buy something off an ad. They make Way more selling your info.

If it’s free you’re the product. Never a truer statement when these companies are in the hands of people like Zuckerberg. I watched a YouTube video with him saying the word my mistake I apologize about 30 times during the hearings. Yet nobody does shit
            Last edited by stevo; 05-14-2022, 05:33 PM.
            “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Go stevo!

Comment

Laugh out loud Homedog . I hope he gets it just out of spite.
                “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Working...
                X