How much is gas where you live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is gas where you live?

Here it's $1.70 a litre which equates to about $6.50 a gallon and in Vancouver it's $2.10 a litre which equates to $8 a gallon.
    Writer extraordinaire.

3.79 gal Bradenton/Sarasota area

Comment

Apparently gas prices in Vancouver today is the highest in the world. 75% of the cost is taxes. It's amazing the bullshit we put up with in Canada.
      Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

$3.18/gal. Houston suburbs.

Comment

Around 3:50 in the city and it can fluctuate heavily.

In our a little store out in the mountains they get us for five dollars a gallon because the closest gas station 24 miles away. Gotta make sure you always have 30 when you get home.
          “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

$4.29 --jumped up 30 cents in the last few days

Comment

Paid 4.19 gal today

Comment

It's 4 cents from the all time high.. Joe will smash that record. It's going to go up another $1.

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

Over 5$ in Cali.
                  Was $3.50 inside Yellowstone park, at unattended pumps.
                  -Luckily, one of my cars is full electric.

Comment

Originally posted by KoolPappy View Post
                    It's 4 cents from the all time high.. Joe will smash that record. It's going to go up another $1.
                    You're actually going to blame Biden for the prices? Hell, the U.S. is paying about half what other countries are paying.
                    Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

I don't understand it, Apparently There is an easy answer to this. 3 words. Drill baby drill. Biden refuses to do it. I don't want to start another conspiracy theory but it seems this is deliberate. They want to transition to the green raw deal and consequences to the economy be damned but what about the midterms and 2024? Democrats are going to get savaged like the world has ever seen if they don't pivot. This could reach existential level. Nothing in my lifetime will compare to what potentially is coming and that's assuming covid is done. The economy could buckle because of inflation and critical supply shortage like food.

Am I wrong?
                      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Did not think Biden would be this bad. So bad, like my previous post, have to contemplate if it is sabotage.
                        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy Cwissy View Post
                          I don't understand it, Apparently There is an easy answer to this. 3 words. Drill baby drill. Biden refuses to do it. I don't want to start another conspiracy theory but it seems this is deliberate. They want to transition to the green raw deal and consequences to the economy be damned but what about the midterms and 2024? Democrats are going to get savaged like the world has ever seen if they don't pivot. This could reach existential level. Nothing in my lifetime will compare to what potentially is coming and that's assuming covid is done. The economy could buckle because of inflation and critical supply shortage like food.

Am I wrong?
                          The first thing Biden did as president was cancel the Keystone Pipeline which Trump signed. In hindsight that was a pretty reckless move as about half a million barrels of oil would be flowing in from Canada each day but he did so without a plan to replace that oil.
                          Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

Gas rising and food supply falling is what will just about do it. At some point a breach.
                            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Please post me they will not do another stimulus. That will not help.
                              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
                              X