Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Cwissy
    replied
    Need 4-0 today or Dwacky to go wacky. I have to pay about $600 just to get back to even monies this week. Hardly did me an ak solid by letting me pick up the ball on $250. Thank you, sir.

Leave a comment:

• clevfan
    replied
    Will be too hard for new contestants wave thru it…..new thread is where discussion goes

https://www.majorwagerforum.com/foru...cussion-thread

not sure why it wasn’t clear 🤔

Leave a comment:

• Hartley
    replied
    Personally I think this thread is fine for the bowl contest chat but obviously it's your decision.

Leave a comment:

• stevo
    replied
    I know that Clevfan only likes so many stickies.

Will let her decide in morning about the paid in part and where she wants what.

If she wants me to do a separate chat thread closer to contest or keep this one going is fine with me but we need a place for paid entrants that’s it.

Leave a comment:

• stevo
    replied
    O.K thx!

Leave a comment:

• Hartley
    replied
    Stevo or Clev need to sticky Goon's thread with the lines, rules and paid players.

Leave a comment:

• stevo
    replied
    Homedog/stevo team paid.

Leave a comment:

• Hartley
    replied
    I'm looking forward to the lines. There are 5 games I am very confident about.

Leave a comment:

• Fantasy Cwissy
    replied
    If no Zilaclitoris and no Dick Army and under, final ball is an NFLe 4 teamer. I am down to only being able to buy water so no chance if 0/3.

Leave a comment:

• Fantasy Cwissy
    replied
    I don't like the format. Be best tee shot then alternating. Tomorrow finally will separate the boys from the girls.

Leave a comment:

• Hartley
    replied
    Originally posted by Futures Cwissy View Post
    If Team Zilaclitoris lifts the trophy, team Cwissy lifts the trophy.
    I actually bet on Conners and McDowell. They did well in the scramble but are terrible today. McDowell is useless.

Leave a comment:

• Hartley
    replied
    I sent Clev the additional $250 by Paypal. If I win the contest Cwissy gets his $250 back. I also must commend the cat on being a man of honor. Cwissy's word is gold. He always pays immediately and without reservation. If I lose one of these side bets to Cwissy or anyone I'll do the same.

Leave a comment:

• Fantasy Cwissy
    replied
    If Team Zilaclitoris lifts the trophy, team Cwissy lifts the trophy.

Leave a comment:

• stevo
    replied
    Originally posted by homedog View Post
    Stevo, I think I misread your post earlier. What is the entry fee $250 or $500? If what you were saying is that we could go in together at $250 each then I'm in for that. We split the winnings even though just like the entry.
    Ready! Going to bed….lol

Leave a comment:

• stevo
    replied
    Show from Homedog comment yesterday. Count us in for 250 each as a team. He will check in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X