X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh, that's not mayo.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

16 bowls in 1980 and it has gradually gone up. For punting purposes, yes, the more the bettor but not if you are interested in quality. Only the playoff matters.
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by Futures Cwissy View Post
        Uh, that's not mayo.
        If I was drinking Milk, it would have shot out of my nose. LMAO.
        "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenGoon View Post
          I'll set up and run it with help. I'm sure Analyzer will jump in with his funky coloured spreadsheet.
          Sounds about right.
          "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Futures Cwissy View Post
            16 bowls in 1980 and it has gradually gone up. For punting purposes, yes, the more the bettor but not if you are interested in quality. Only the playoff matters.
            The thing I hate most about the current bowl game situation is the announcing. I grew up listening to Keith Jackson. He made every game sound like the game of the year. I LOVED listening to Keith Jackson announce a football game.

These days, the ESPN announcers sound like they're announcing checkers. They are bored to tears, and it reflects in the broadcast. I can't stand it when they bring in some "B" level actor into the booth, and spend the entire 3rd quarter discussing their next flop. There are only two types of people watching that 3rd place Mac team, play a compass school: 1) those who went to one of those schools, or 2) someone who has bet on the game. Anyone watching, wants to watch the fucking game, not your POS booth guest. There are some people sweating dimes on the next score, and you're blabbering on about nothing, and missing key plays. Do your job, act like it's important, and put some excitement in the game. Watching those announcers, is like fucking some chick, and she keeps asking if you're done yet.

Comment

This is what the bowl games should look like, make them all meaningful:

https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/football/fcs/2021

Comment

The bowls concept was great and it produced special needs moments but they have outlived their purpose. Playoff for the contenders and bowls for the rest. Rose Bowl can be the championship game.
                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

We need to reach out to people who have played in the past to see if they are interested. Last year was different since everyone was afraid of cancelled bowl games but this year we know the bowls will go ahead. I reached out to BuckSwope.
                  Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Hartley View Post
                    We need to reach out to people who have played in the past to see if they are interested. Last year was different since everyone was afraid of cancelled bowl games but this year we know the bowls will go ahead. I reached out to BuckSwope.
                    I did that yesterday….novi law got back to me and said he knows 3 of them will play and possibly a 4th

Comment

Originally posted by clevfan View Post

I did that yesterday….novi law got back to me and said he knows 3 of them will play and possibly a 4th
                      I believe Brian Edwards played 2 years ago and won.
                      Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

Novi-Law is in. 3 or 4 of my friends will join as well.

Comment

I let him know, he will likely play

Comment

Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Brian been around awhile and prob has won. He is good.

I believe 2 years ago it was Baller who took all early games for 3star and went 4-1. Everybody else pretty much chasing him after that because he went early.

I remember trying that once. Didn’t turn out so well for me.

and I could be wrong on year Baller pulled it off.
                              Last edited by stevo; 12-07-2021, 06:18 PM.
                              “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Do we want to start with the games on the 17th or do we skip the scrubs?
                                "Elections are not decided by those who vote but by those who count the votes"

Comment

Working...
                                X