Stevos Big Puppy Roadtrip to Texas and Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KoolPappy View Post
    This is awesome stuff Stephen. Give my best to Boss Bitch!

Steve-O and boss bitch are just relaxing for the night to start another day to go after Isabella our new puppy thanks everyone Pappy I appreciate you saying hello.

Hi!
    “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I been waiting for Cwissy......lol.

Have a good one guys:
      “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Sounds like a great road trip... Enjoy!
        "Elections are not decided by those who vote but by those who count the votes"

Comment

Thanks Goon. I made such a good time on Monday night Because every rest stop was goddamn closed and I put 150 miles on just because we couldn’t stop then I saw a loves gas station where they service the truckers and all that. We have made such good time now that I am going to put in the other 300 miles we need to do today. We don’t have to be to the other hotel until tomorrow night. So I’m treating my wife again tonight we’re going to head for the nearest hotel six that excepts dogs they all do now great idea because everything is flooring no more carpet. Plus I got to tell you guys I did it this way starting out because I want to be independent no hotels never depending on anybody or reservations. But sleeping in that fucking van that one night was enough. If we ever do this again we’re renting a little camper.

So in two days I will be laying my eyes on my puppy. Even with all the bumps and everything being closed and having to change plans. We are still having a great time.

Two days and 689 left. We are Just outside Oklahoma City
          stevo
          Five Star General
          Last edited by stevo; 12-02-2021, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Say hello to Coach Gundy.
            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Hi Cwissy. Steve-O talks about you all the time.

Say hi to Tiger for me❤️

Comment

Put in 420 today myself because wife did 300 yesterday and she wants to leave 4am tomorrow put in 300 and spend one full day relaxing at hotel tomorrow and pick up Izzy Sat.

ttyl

Comment

Hi it is boss bitch coming to from Mississippi. Steve-O did 400 miles yesterday. Because l only wanted to do.

320, so we could get to the hotel today for the dogs to relax.

at 4am this morning Stephen gently woke me up. Car is packed everything is ready we got in the
                  car and steve-O is doing the 320. That is w
                  hy we have been together for 40 years.

place

Comment

Very kind but she drove the mountains Of Arizona and then I took over for the straightahead drive that night. That’s when I kicked ass and put on some miles and we slept the one night in car. Well I woke up from deep sleep and Said where are we. She replied I’ve got us halfway through Oklahoma honey I put 300 on there. That’s when I said OK hotel time.

OK so let’s move onto a different topic that’s funny to me but not funny to Parents or wife who packed. Our clothes one suitcase in the back fully packed a large one. Each one of our two dogs both have two travel bags. One each for toys one each for treats and then one more bag that has all their food in it. Then there’s the huge doggie bed that went in the van and a bunch of blankets for them. She also is packed all of our personal toiletries etc. I don’t do any of that stuff.

we also have a cooler that we brought.

I’m gonna say it straight out I do not understand how Baller and pappy deal with having kids and family and having to wrangle them to take a trip. I mean I got two dogs and my wife’s got five different bags because we’re going to be gone so long. All I have to do is carry the shit in and out of that van but she is in there unpacking stuff getting the dogs dishes ready for each special food that we have to keep it a special little cooler. So it’s not like walking into the hotel and my wife doesn’t Have anything to do.

So I did that today to pay her back and honest to God I just have a Lotta respect for you guys who have families and take them places and do stuff for them like both of you do. It’s just kind of incredible to me. Goon too I forgot. Baller on steroids when it comes to his little ones having fun and seeing the world.One of the most hilarious home videos I’ve ever seen Goon Showed me on Skype his son playing hockey. These are young kids and they’re falling all over the place fight like hell to get back up. I was laughing like hell.

You guys are just amazing I mean it.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      Thanks Goon. I made such a good time on Monday night Because every rest stop was goddamn closed and I put 150 miles on just because we couldn’t stop then I saw a loves gas station where they service the truckers and all that. We have made such good time now that I am going to put in the other 300 miles we need to do today. We don’t have to be to the other hotel until tomorrow night. So I’m treating my wife again tonight we’re going to head for the nearest hotel six that excepts dogs they all do now great idea because everything is flooring no more carpet. Plus I got to tell you guys I did it this way starting out because I want to be independent no hotels never depending on anybody or reservations. But sleeping in that fucking van that one night was enough. If we ever do this again we’re renting a little camper.

So in two days I will be laying my eyes on my puppy. Even with all the bumps and everything being closed and having to change plans. We are still having a great time.

Two days and 689 left. We are Just outside Oklahoma City
                      Hey Stevo, hadn't seen this thread until just now. Thanks for letting us be apart of your journey. I love road tripping. Been on many, including a 6600 mile motorcycle trip in 1988. Ya know, when my brother goes on big motorcycle road trips, he lines up the Airbnb, hotels, vrbo's ahead of time. I've stayed at many Airbnb's. They work well, and are much cheaper than hotels. VRBO's used to be cheap, but now alot of times they want 2 night minimums etc, and their cleaning fees get expensive. I like Airbnb when there are just two of us.
                      "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

Hi Boss Bitch!! It's nice to hear from the signficant other. Good to hear you've been together 40 years. That's awesome. My wife and I have been together for 34. Still going strong. Good luck the rest of the trip.
                        "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

Originally posted by analyzer View Post

Hey Stevo, hadn't seen this thread until just now. Thanks for letting us be apart of your journey. I love road tripping. Been on many, including a 6600 mile motorcycle trip in 1988. Ya know, when my brother goes on big motorcycle road trips, he lines up the Airbnb, hotels, vrbo's ahead of time. I've stayed at many Airbnb's. They work well, and are much cheaper than hotels. VRBO's used to be cheap, but now alot of times they want 2 night minimums etc, and their cleaning fees get expensive. I like Airbnb when there are just two of us.
                          Anny I know you were somewhere is south when you told this story. You will totally understand this.

wife forgot to put the west part of address on google but we’re on 3rd st they are on 4th so no bigge. Computer only tells you what you put in and it was our mistake. But here we go analyzer. I pull over I called the hotel and obviously older gentleman asked me maybe 60 and I ask him where he is located and I tell him where we are and how do we get to you.

We are on west 4th so “I don’t know “

I get a tad of annoyance in my voice and I said look at my information I am at the end of a 1500 mile road trip to stay at your hotel I am only less than a mile from you and you were telling me you don’t know how to tell me to get there. Put somebody on the phone one of the kids somebody who drives around this town and tell me how to get there. He put somebody on the phone she says just stay straight guys it’s about another 3 miles it turns from east to west shortly and you guys will know where you are. We get there and it’s obviously the old man I spoke to who is clueless but I’m nice because were there and we just want to get checked in. Our reservations there two days give me my credit card he is gone for a half hour we can see him over in the corner trying over and over and over to get the correct info he needed. I turned to my wife and I should remind me to tell you and analyzer story..

We get to hotel she says Analyzer? wife also knows Anny by name Because we talk about what’s on the board and she’s heard his name a ton of times.
                          so I tell her the analyzer likes a certain type of car like our old Nissan that we used to have that we drove like into the ground after replacing the engine and those suckers will run forever. I said and he took a trip to the south to pick up on these cars because he found a really good deal. I said on the way home he needed to stop because he got a little lost And say and he needs to find out what time zone is in because he’s on the boarder and because it was a long trip so he stops in a convenience store to talk to the guy. They’re on the border I tell my wife and guy Behind the counter cannot even comprehend what a time zone was. Anny asked him flat out what time zone do you live in. His answer was I don’t know. Analyzer proceeded to post how the fuck do you get up in the morning take a shit eat go to work and not know what fucking time zone you live in. How the guy is alive I don’t even know. I can remember laughing like hell

as An aside. I stopped in Ark and asked 25 Old sharp looking kid if he can tell me the next Motel 6 is or how many there are before Alabama I’d like to put on as many miles as I can. He takes out a piece of paper and he says the next one is 20 miles write it down and scratches it off he said the second one is about 40 and he scratches it off the third one he writes down the town name and he said it’s 90 and this is a really neat little town (Roseville?) but it’s not getting the 150 you want he said Little Rock is 160 miles from here .you passed your goal where you want to go today and Little Rock buddy you just Gotta stop iand look around there are tons of hotel motel sixes. I tell him I have reservations in LR already . Smiles and says 160 and your done bud! Not a mis spoke word. 15 max per hour then taxes.
                          stevo
                          Five Star General
                          Last edited by stevo; 12-04-2021, 04:01 AM.

Comment

My impression from this and dealing with the people on the interstate roads is that they’re highly overly qualified people doing these jobs because they need work

BB asleep. She’ll be so.happy tomorrow to see your name Anny.
                            stevo
                            Five Star General
                            Last edited by stevo; 12-04-2021, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Who it’s all about:

after a half hour going batshit happy mode:

Comment

Tell me that dog staring into the camera doesn’t look smart.

Sorry for upside down pictures phone always gives me trouble

Comment

Working...
                                X