Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevos Big Puppy Roadtrip to Texas and Back

Stevo,
    Good luck my friend, enjoy your travel, call me, I always have Bail cash for my friends.

I started this thread, because you are a good storyteller, make sure your phone has all your passwords, and fill us in on whats going on.
    We also want to see pictures of the Puppy and whatever else.

-If this is too much, and you want to go stealth, delete, no worries, understand.

Dude. I was going to tuck it away in pictures thread but thanks for interest. Even it’s just you I need something to do not driving. Have set everything up on phone to take pics and post.

First Pic. Takeoff day Monday with big therapy girl and little mini pin.

We are driving through three states so hopefully some nice view pictures. We are going self-contained and only staying one night in a hotel there to clean up before we go to their house. So this could be interesting.

Also tells me Baller believes me when I say I admire his family my dogs are my family. Some people don’t understand that. For him to take the time to make this post and ask tells me he cares and understands It’s my last dog and it’s important

Lets do it.
    stevo
    Five Star General
    Last edited by stevo; 11-27-2021, 09:32 PM.
    “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Love it, like I said, I know you have funds, but in trouble, call me, I have some off the radar guys down there.

-drive speed limit.

-set up you phone before, every time I drive to Oregon, forget my passwords, have to ask Clev.

-What is self-contained?

Comment

Have a good trip, Stevo. I'm in the Houston area if you need something.

Don't use your phone while driving.

Comment

You knew before I wasn’t getting on a plane to get to sf and laughed to yourself but didn’t say anything till after because you didn’t want to be negative.

Self contained = Stevo not depending on anyone but me. Last dog 6 years ago was flown. No fukin way my puppy is hanging around in holding area with me not in control.

Rented a Dodge minivan and will remove middle seat for dogs and lave back for sleep. No fukin hotel deadlines or letdowns. No disappointments you take things in hand.

Check this out baller!!!

Long trip not many YouTube purchases and I said to myself. I think I can install our stick subscription info onto a phone ATV app. It works! 3000 channels hooked up to Bluetooth speaker and we are Ballin 😎
          “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by homedog View Post
            Have a good trip, Stevo. I'm in the Houston area if you need something.

Don't use your phone while driving.
            You honestly won’t find better advice anywhere. When I drive now dog I throw my phone in the backseat just so I’m not tempted I had a bad scare once

And thank you. If I’m in trouble don’t need more then Major wager and peeps homies

Comment

Our Stick subsrcription is money, bring it. My second lung operation, I watched everything, way more enjoyable.
              Dodge minivan, Ok, I'm getting a picture.
              My daughter's grandparents (my parents) got two dogs last year. Same thing, drove to get them. My Stepdad will not leave them alone, so they always come to my house, and my daughter babies them.

-Thread is awesome already.

Comment

My key to a good roadtrip:

Stop all the time. See something? turn and go down that road.

Comment

Baller I’m glad you did this. This is right down your alley where you’re from. Seven days is a lot of driving probably not a lot of great pictures and you’re offering me the choice here to entertain some people. I’ve only worked two jobs stockbroker and waiter/restaurant manager. I Worked at the largest 50s diner in San Francisco for five years. Over those five years those were the funnest most interesting stories I’ve ever lived. So those are the ones that are gonna come along while Cheryl drives and I got nothing to do but tell a story.

I’ll try not to let you down Baller. this is south of market before they built the stadium and I will explain how to get the cops in your pocket for protection the brawls that occurred And how I made my bones there

only two of us a day manager and a night manager running a diner that cleared $1 million a year. That was just their style Because stuff was happening that was unusual and they wanted to keep a tight reign trust few.

After we take off. First story or two have to be introductory to understand rest.

Tested 2 weeks into it.

Confront s bartender at end of shift and tell him you rang nothing up after 11 and staff had at least 50-100! sitting in front of the three. You know I have to tell S.... and you can go..

I’ll finish the starting aspect with me continuing to find theft in their company and being rewarded. Then the third story goes three years into me there. It’s a brawl story and it has everything spitting/total lack of understanding. I was smart to make friends with police. It was easy because a relationship was there. At night I just needed to take it to different level. We were a mile below crack heaven Market St.
                  stevo
                  Five Star General
                  Last edited by stevo; 11-28-2021, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Just be careful driving!

Comment

Thanks Clevfan. With pup xtra care coming home. Going we’re taking Baller advice and thru 3 stated has to be some fun stuff to check out. Take pictures. Fun on the way and careful drive home with pup

Comment

Where in TX are you going?

Comment

OMG Dogg. I ask wife to leave me hotel address and pup address so I can map out.

I said honey this in ALABAMA not Texas. Totally confused look and a sorry.

Sigh

ill do the maps tonight but jfc.

Wife all of a sudden had to run to Walgreens. Means Stevo digest shit time.
                          stevo
                          Five Star General
                          Last edited by stevo; 11-30-2021, 06:09 AM.

Comment

I just want to jump forward to tomorrow and get on the way to my damn dog. Another state more pictures. Stay positive my wife going thru just as much.

Comment

Cullman Is the city. No fukin clue where it is in Alabama or if it’s spelled right yet. Want to be calm and in bed when wife comes back.

Deal with it tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X