No announcement yet.

CURRENT NEWS (COVID IS OLD NEWS) DISCUSSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Reports of Trump’s waning popularity have been greatly exaggerated.

Duing the Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas, Texas on Saturday, former President Donald Trump overwhelmingly won an unofficial straw poll of attendees.

It went very well for the former President.
    From CNN:
    “He’s more popular than ever,” said Jim McLaughlin, a pollster for Trump who conducted the straw poll.

McLaughlin announced the results from the CPAC Texas main stage about two hours before Trump’s scheduled appearance. Among the attendees who voted, 69% said they preferred Trump, with 24% saying they would prefer Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis.

When asked about who they would prefer if Trump did not run for president, 65% of respondents said they preferred DeSantis, while 8% said they would support Donald Trump Jr.

In February, Trump won a straw poll at CPAC in Orlando, Florida, with 59% of the vote."

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• That’s why I gave my Mea culpa after saying will never have to hear from this guy again you should all be happy if you hated him. I don’t feel that way anymore Trump is like a Houdini. I don’t know how he does it. No matter what happens to him I’ll always be thankful that he went in there and used his presidential powers to show you guys are doing things wrong how about changing things up? Hello she was the first one to tell him to shut up politely of course. This was when things were going good for our country he is trying to bring people together and Pelosi is saying I see through your shit and cut it out. Trump is saying now let’s just let the whole world see this and she wouldn’t ask you looking like. Two views one left one right I hate Pelosi so I’ll give Trump credit there. Not like he didn’t try he just couldn’t do it without showing all the flaws that existed in our government.
      Last edited by stevo; 08-08-2022, 08:18 PM.
      “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
        That’s why I gave my Mia Copa after saying will never have to hear from this guy again you should all be happy if you hated him. I don’t feel that way anymore Trump is like a Houdini. I don’t know how he does it. No matter what happens to him I’ll always be thankful that he went in there and used his presidential powers to show you guys are doing things wrong how about changing things up? Hello she was the first one to tell him to shut up politely of course. This was when things were going good for our country he is trying to bring people together and Pelosi is saying I see through your shit and cut it out. Trump is saying now let’s just let the whole world see this and she wouldn’t ask you looking like. Two views one left one right I hate Pelosi so I’ll give Trump credit there. Not like he didn’t try he just couldn’t do it without showing all the flaws that existed in our government.
        I'm starting to believe we will see a Trump/DeSantis ticket for 2024.

Pappy

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolPappy View Post

I'm starting to believe we will see a Trump/DeSantis ticket for 2024.
          That could be a huge mistake for the GOP. Having 2 extremists may disenfranchise a lot of Dems who were thinking of switching because they are sick of Biden.
          Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hartley View Post

That could be a huge mistake for the GOP. Having 2 extremists may disenfranchise a lot of Dems who were thinking of switching because they are sick of Biden.
            They are both very mainstream. This is not Canada.

Comment

• DeSantis is the one who took on Disney. He is OK with me don’t know what the real story behind it is but that had to take some balls
              “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Originally posted by Hartley View Post

Hell Hartley.. Homedog and I could win 2024!

Pappy

Comment

Hell Hartley.. Homedog and I could win 2024!
                  Put Cwissy in charge of your election campaign. He will make Bannon look like a pussy. Lol

Comment

Put Cwissy in charge of your election campaign. He will make Bannon look like a pussy. Lol
                    Lol.. right on

Pappy

Comment

• Can I be in charge of Hawaii?

Comment

DeSantis is the one who took on Disney. He is OK with me don’t know what the real story behind it is but that had to take some balls
                        It had something to do with the teaching of gender identity in school. I don't recall the whole issue.
                        Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• The term MAGAmorons is blowing up on Twitter along with some interesting memes.
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 5 photos.
                          Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 3 photos.
                            Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Meanwhile Joe can't even put his jacket on and keep his sunglasses on.. I mean this is just comical.

Pappy

Comment

Meanwhile Joe can't even put his jacket on and keep his sunglasses on.. I mean this is just comical.
                                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.
                                Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

Working...
                                X