No announcement yet.

CURRENT NEWS (COVID IS OLD NEWS) DISCUSSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to guess how much Alex Jones will have to pay in punitive damages in Texas in addition to the $4 million he has to pay to the victims of Sandy Hook? No doubt whatever the total is you can double that at least for the case in Connecticut.
    Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolPappy View Post
      Funny, yet spot on.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

You.think?……………lol

Just watched YouTube this morning about how It was now a health emergency. Awesome! Sigh. Feel safe after Hartley‘s post though. Don’t even know what this fucking thing actually is
        Remember stevo, fool me once shame on me.........

Comment

• Dick Cheney called Donald Trump a coward in a new ad for his daughter.

Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by homedog View Post

Remember stevo, fool me once shame on me.........
            Yup. You can't even call me an anti vaxer either. I'm not taking any more shots on Doctors orders. Couldn't do it originally due to wife's predispositions or I would of been like Cwissy and tried to get it to get it over with. I'm healthy enough and don't smoke. My Mom caught the latest variant and was rough for two days and then fine. We sent her our Doc's latest youtube when she got sick and he said these latest strains are like a bad flu. Sure enough 3 days and back to normal. 79 years old next month.
            Last edited by stevo; 08-05-2022, 07:56 AM.
            “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• It is staggering that our leading health agency actually says these things.

Quote:
              Have monkeypox? CDC advises no sex, but says masturbation 6 feet apart or virtual sex reduce risk
              Quote:
              CDC says having sex with clothes on is another way to reduce risk of monkeypox transmission
              https://www.foxnews.com/health/have-...ex-reduce-risk

Comment

It is staggering that our leading health agency actually says these things.

Quote:
                Have monkeypox? CDC advises no sex, but says masturbation 6 feet apart or virtual sex reduce risk
                Quote:
                CDC says having sex with clothes on is another way to reduce risk of monkeypox transmission
                lol right.. it's even more laughable that people actually listen and follow their advise.. not to mention all this hoopla (political drama) over 24,000 cases worldwide..

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• They are begging for any reason to lock us all down again

Comment

• Biden test positive for Covid again. LMAO. They are just trying to keep him from making a fool of himself in public.

Comment

It is staggering that our leading health agency actually says these things.

Quote:
                      Quote:

Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Bottom kinda steamy........LOL
                        “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• China in trouble. This is an economic post. Although Pandemic mentioned.

It's 20 minutes. Full of info no fluff. Tons of articles concerning this on Google. I went with the scariest headline which claims 34 days is all they have....LOL

They have it coming.

Comment

• What looked like a sure thing for the GOP to win the Senate in November is now leaning Democrat. In Pennsylvania alone Dr. Oz trails by 20% and Hershel Walker is also double digits behind in Georgia. If all the MAGA candidates supported by Trump lose, will Trump drop his interest in running in 2024 or will he claim he never really supported them?
                            Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• After all that's happened if the Dems can't come up with someone to beat Trump in 2024 they should dissolve themselves. I mean all the talk about how bad Trump is and you guys won't be able to beat him? If he runs that is. Not interested enough to look at other repubs. Doesn't say much for who inhabits the Democrats though. According to hearings he tried a coup and you guys don't have one person to blow him away? Sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hartley View Post
                                What looked like a sure thing for the GOP to win the Senate in November is now leaning Democrat. In Pennsylvania alone Dr. Oz trails by 20% and Hershel Walker is also double digits behind in Georgia. If all the MAGA candidates supported by Trump lose, will Trump drop his interest in running in 2024 or will he claim he never really supported them?
                                Those are nothing new.. nothing is swinging the DEMs way.

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X