No announcement yet.

CURRENT NEWS (COVID IS OLD NEWS) DISCUSSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These idiots getting the boosters are going to be on the 20th booster and still getting Covid.

Comment

• Talking with OutKick founder Clay Travis, Greg Norman explains why it's easy for LIV Golf and the PGA Tour to co-exist.

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• Too little too late..
        CNN President Chris Licht's message to Republican lawmakers: We're sorry. Please, come back. In July, Licht took a trip to Capitol Hill to make amends

Pappy

Comment

• Fuck him

Comment

• Originally posted by homedog View Post
            It's been hot here in the Houston area, stevo. Last summer we never broke 100 and this year it has been 100+ for nearly two months now. Top was 106. It's not unbearable but just a good bit above normal. The worst part is we haven't had any rain at all so that is going to cause a problem sooner or later unless we get some relief.
            I interviewed with Shell during my senior year in college (1985).. flew into Houston like mid November.. It was almost 90 degrees.. two weeks later I flew to Minneapolis to interview with Cargill and it was 19 below with a winter storm... I didn't take either job,,

Pappy

Comment

• Interesting.. LIV/PGA info

Pappy

Comment

• Alex Jones is a true piece of shit. With any luck, he'll lose everything.

Jurors in the Alex Jones defamation trial began deliberations on Wednesday after a lawyer for a child killed in the Sandy Hook massacre said they should "end this nightmare" and force the U.S. conspiracy theorist to pay them $150 million for falsely claiming the shooting was a hoax.
                Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolPappy View Post
                  Too little too late..
                  +1. that’s what you get when you shove one sided crap at your viewers and you’re supposed to be a news agency. How embarrassing we’re sorry can you come back pretry please. I’m just laughing because as long as people have a choice to the other side I’m fine if you want to be one-sided and a news agency The days of neutral news are gone Walter Cronkite isn’t walking through the door. Sad thing is it’s the same agencies And it’s been going on way too long. Pappy is right too little too late
                  “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Sickening that our government will now trade terrorists for her.. let her stay and kneel in a Russian prison..
                    WNBA star Brittney Griner was given a verdict in Russian court on Thursday weeks after she pleaded guilty to a drug charge. She has been detained in Russia since February.

Pappy

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolPappy View Post
                      Sickening that our government will now trade terrorists for her.. let her stay and kneel in a Russian prison..
                      I think it has more to do with the marine. In a trade between the Blue Jays and Yankees with Vladimir Guerrero traded for Aaron Judge and Scott Effross, she would be the Scott Effross. That said, I agree with you. What ever happened to 'we don't deal with thugs and terrorists"?
                      Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Top stories
                        US declares monkeypox a public health emergency

Get ready for your monkey pox mask, lockdown and vaccine.

Comment

• Originally posted by homedog View Post
                          Top stories
                          US declares monkeypox a public health emergency

Get ready for your monkey pox mask, lockdown and vaccine.
                          Well apparently it's spread mostly through gay anal sex so I think I'm safe.
                          Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hartley View Post

It doesn't matter what you think. Your government thinks for you. You are incapable.

Comment

• Pappy

Comment

• Originally posted by Hartley View Post

You.think?……………lol

Just watched YouTube this morning about how It was now a health emergency. Awesome! Sigh. Feel safe after Hartley‘s post though. Don’t even know what this fucking thing actually is
                                “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Working...
                                X