Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLD CUP 2021 FINALS BEST BETS

https://www.vegasinsider.com/soccer/picks/free-pick/

This Qatar team is good, ( I don't think anyone on the squad was actually born in their rich little country..) It will take some good old fashion USA hustle to beat those guys, as this is USA's B/C team.
    Mexico is a lock to beat Canada, I think Canada is missing two of their best players thru yellow card suspension and injuries.. If I lose the first half of this parlay, I'll double down on the second game (Mexico).
    -Bad omen; I really like this bet, now that I look at it again...

PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
    [234249] QATAR +½-121
    [234254] MEXICO -1+102

Comment

K Baller. I hit the Mexico play. Let's go!

Jul-29-2021] [SOC] - [234254] MEXICO -1EV
      “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Nice call Stevo, by avoiding my first leg of the parlay.

Good ol' fashioned USA pride and hustle got them thru best team the Sheikh of Qatar could buy! Not bummed at all losing that parlay.
        Gonna bet Mexico (team that I highly dislike), if I lose this one, it will be USA-Canada final (other border war).
        Either way, stoked to see these USA kids win a big game. Don't know if any of you watched it? (drunkengoon?), but our Goalie was man of the match, and Qatar's captain missed a highly disputed penalty kick.

Martingale:
        SOC [234254] MEXICO -1+102

Comment

Going to turn it on now. 0-0 25 min. Whatever happens ready for finals bet
          “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Mexico strikes first on PK after VAR review.

FH had everything. A slight fight or scrum where goalies were midfield.....A long injury. 6 min xtra. I don't know what the max is but 6 most I've ever seen added on a FH

Comment

Crazy games, shoulda won it, both teams I had missed PKs, will take a Push on that bet,, as I put in a good chunk. I think they actually played 14 minutes of extra time at the end, because of fights, and they had to warn the Mexican crowd about their disrespectful chants that they do every game.
              The USA/Mexico Final will be brutal, game is in Vegas, probably more Mexican fans (that live here in the US), than US fans will be in the stands of the Raiderdome.
              Line is USA +.25 goals, I'm waiting for +.5, or +1.
              If there was a Prop that our #13 Hoppe will either start a fight, score a goal, or both, it would be about -300, doubt he makes it thru the match.. Sunday @ 5:30

Comment

Working...
              X