No announcement yet.

Summer Olympics Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

pgft
      Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

Would have been better and more accurate if they would have reversed the sizes.

Comment

In his monologue on Monday, “Hannity” host Sean Hannity blasted the United States Olympic Committee over a new plan to redesign the American flag on its logo.

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

I'm with Homedog, what a drag if this was your olympic window, no fans or family that supported you all the years to get to this, no Olympic Village, partying and getting some International action...

Comment

I don't get the Flag logo change. Maybe just because it's a logo they don't think it's a big thing?

“You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

It seems like they are pressing on so best to all the athletes who are having to go thru this.

No fans but I'll try to watch.

I hope some conditions exist where these kids can come together and share their tales. Every athlete says that's the best part of Olympics for them. The exposure to people from the rest of the world and making friends.
                “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Adam Scott thinks 2020 Olympics aren’t a ‘responsible decision’

https://nypost.com/2021/07/15/britis...-should-go-on/

Comment

Red Sox/Yankees postponed due to Covid. And you think that the Olympics isn't going to be a shit show? Haaaaaaaa

Comment

US-Australia basketball game canceled because of protocols

https://apnews.com/article/sports-en...a88ab21822aa52

Comment

Kevin Love withdraws from Tokyo Olympics as Team USA roster shrinks even more

https://nypost.com/2021/07/16/2020-o...from-team-usa/

Comment

So the token white guy dropped off the basketball team.

Pappy

Comment

Token...
                            "Don't be scared to make an all-Black team representing the United States of America. I'm disappointed by that," Rose said.

Pappy

Comment

https://twitter.com/TheLeadCNN/statu...270868480?s=19
                              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

You know where I stand. This post is an objective observation. howid in the Holy Fuck can they go forward with the Olympics? They will take place inside the eye of a new fuck you surge. I can't think of another event more completely incompatible with a worldwide plandemic.

I think this post will get a hell yeah from Hardly and clevfan.
                                Last edited by Futures Cwissy; 07-16-2021, 11:31 PM.
                                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
                                X