No announcement yet.

Summer Olympics Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm waiting for someone to take it to the next level and defecate on the flag then get a Nike endorsement.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by homedog View Post
      It will be a shit show.
      LOL. Sad but I think so too. Foe the reasons you stated. Testing testing testing...........ugh

“You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

That mobile girl getting kicked out for weed is ridiculous - both sides. Shouldn't be testing for trivial bullshit and she should have cared enough not to risk it. So I'm ambivalent.
        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

howid can you feel sorry for her when she admits she smoked weed when she knows it's banned. Wait until August.
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by Futures Cwissy View Post
            That mobile girl getting kicked out for weed is ridiculous - both sides. Shouldn't be testing for trivial bullshit and she should have cared enough not to risk it. So I'm ambivalent.
            I agree, reminds me of that loser Josh Gordon, every time he gets re-instated.

Comment

Other than rooting for America and Canada all the Olympics mean to me is Ice Skating. Wife really enjoys it. I mean really enjoys it. Knows the point system etc.

So post em fellas! I got nothing!
              “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by Futures Cwissy View Post
                howid can you feel sorry for her when she admits she smoked weed when she knows it's banned. Wait until August.
                Don't know this girl but you can not ban for MJ anymore. You could easily eat an edible cookie and not know till to late. Shit happens. Or someone could just pour liquid thc easily available in a drink. Just enough to fail a test

Pot phobia vs alcohol has always just seemed silly to me. I would of lied.

But with what is on the line the girl must of not cared much. Meh'

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post

LOL. Sad but I think so too. Foe the reasons you stated. Testing testing testing...........ugh
                  I would be shocked if it wasn't. How many will get to the brink of their ultimate dream only to be kicked in the nuts (cunt) by a positive test that has absolutely no consequence on anything outside of fucking the competitor.

Comment

Fun fact. Canada is still the only country not to win a gold medal at an Olympics they hosted. 1976 in Montreal. 0 Gold, 5 Silver, 6 Bronze. I'm not sure we'll do much better this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37nGeXn2K9c
                    Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

Yeah but you had Eddie Eagle. Haha

Comment

I would be shocked if it wasn't. How many will get to the brink of their ultimate dream only to be kicked in the nuts (cunt) by a positive test that has absolutely no consequence on anything outside of fucking the competitor.
                        They read the news they see what's happening. You're quote HAS to be in the back of every competitors mind. Which kinda ...................I don't know fuks with your mind during competition??

Comment

Yeah but you had Eddie Eagle. Haha
                          No he was British.
                          Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

Tokyo Olympics to be held without fans after new COVID-19 state of emergency declared

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...19/7899959002/

Comment

Originally posted by Hartley View Post

No he was British.
                              Same thing.

Just kidding. No idea how I had it in my head he was Canadian all these years. What a dumbass.

Comment

some good cartoons
                                Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

Working...
                                X