No announcement yet.

Tiger Woods’ crash was caused by excessive speed, LA sheriffs set to announce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Woods’ crash was caused by excessive speed, LA sheriffs set to announce

https://nypost.com/2021/04/07/tiger-...cessive-speed/

Press conference by crooked police. JFC. Tiger should never be allowed to drive again. He could have easily hit a child instead of a tree. This asshole was going 84 and never braked!
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Bullshit standard procedure not to do a drug test. No probable cause? Fuck you.
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Tiger hit the accelerator on impact!
        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Twice the speed limit on a residential road with a tight turn. Arrest this motherfucker now.
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

I have no sympathy. Zero. I wish he died. He will kill somebody next time.
            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Cwissy called this from the get..
              Everyone of us regulars would've had to give up a blood test, or they would've took it off a swab during our 5 operations..

Comment

I don't know what his problem is but he has emotional issues and it is not contained to himself. Putting others at risk. I cee something even worse and worse down the road.
                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

To me it's pretty obvious the LA police just wanted some limelight.. let's hold a Tiger Woods crash press conference during Master's week.. right! I disagree some about the special treatment.. that works both ways.. would we have been tested, maybe, maybe not.. I kind of doubt it with no other vehicles involved.. Our truck drivers are NEVER tested following an accident unless there is another party involved in the accident.. but one thing for sure, the police would not have held a press conference and told the world if it was one of us.. so that stardom may have some benefits but it has it's downside too.. people are going to think what they think regardless of the facts!

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

Working...
                  X