Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 - 17th Annual MAJORWAGER BOWL CONTEST LINES (POST YOUR PICKS HERE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Covid Cwissy View Post
    My Super Show contest?
    sure....what kind of contest do you have in mind

Comment

• Nice pick. Must of been nice seeing all those OHIO STATE picks leaving you all alone on Bama. Not a bad spot.........LOL
      “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Originally posted by DrunkenGoon View Post

Thanks... I think it was too much Devonta, the Buckeys secondary had some holes and they punished them. Would have been interesting if they gave the Buckeyes the TD in the 4th, I though he got his foot down.

Nice to keep the contest going even in this crazy year, hopefully back to bigger and better things next season.
        EZ Win, Goon, congrats, buy yourself something nice.

Comment

• DrunkenGoon has been paid his 900.00
          Thanks to all for playing, it was fun to watch. We have 100.00 in the pot from DG for a Super Bowl contest.
          if anyone has any ideas for a format for it, feel free to post them.

Comment

• If Anny has a better idea than my Suoer Show contest, I'll donate $200. No Asian LPGA sex workers please
            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by Covid Cwissy View Post
              If Anny has a better idea than my Suoer Show contest, I'll donate $200. No Asian LPGA sex workers please
              what's your idea?
              Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• 0-25 pre kickoff open bets on anything offered official book. Be best units finish wins.
                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• So basically take 25 of your favorite props. I'm ok with that as long as the props aren't more than -140 favorite on one side.
                  Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Any way you want it, Hardly. No minimum or maximum number of bets. And no restrictions of kind or price. Bet -10000 or +10000. As long as it's a real bet that can be wagered with real money at a real book. Why should there be any restrictions on price? You are limited to 25 unites if you do that.Easily beaten if someone hits a bomb and it's not so easy to win chalk and there is a penalty to pay if you get touched up.
                    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
                    X