Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clemson, Florida State football game won’t be played today as expected

https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/...247339784.html

Give me a fucking break. I have Clemson in my ticket. Just go home you pussies.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

It is now so easy to cancel games. These people have a new play thing. You are foolish if you think this ends with Covid. Already have canceled because of Covid and social justice. Next will be when some stupid person dies and they cancel to honour they. Clemson already traveled to Florida. Playing the game is not going to make them more likely to get infected. Not playing will probably make them more likely.
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Only because the Super Show is in Florida is it *likely the show will go on. Still possible the NFLe cancels but it won't be deSanty.
        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

No chance there will be 15 bowl games. Here is some irony. Maybe only the legitimate bowl games will be played between legitimate teams. That would be something good out of this disgrace. Go back to 1980 bowl schedule.
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Pete Thamel:
            SOURCES: A Clemson back-up offensive lineman tested positive for COVID-19 from a test taken Friday. They received the results after Clemson landed in Tallahassee. The player traveled with the team. FSU officials weren’t comfortable playing because of potential spread.

Comment

OMG
              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
              X