Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny pictures from around the net.

Anywhere I can find them.

Last edited by stevo; 11-19-2020, 02:52 PM.
    “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Howid Ginsberg find.

Favorite from election. Pull the fuck over. How many accidents and injures/deaths have phones caused? Plus I just noticed she is posting on Tik Tok. Another reason to laugh. Maybe when she got home she did an anger dance and posted. This is just selfish. If it was a condolence moment fine with phone if she if composed. Turn phone on to rant about her death affecting you = selfish moron IMO.

Last edited by stevo; 11-18-2020, 07:17 PM.
    “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Available in most states now.

Comment

ok I'll bite.

Attached Files
        Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

#1 Sad
          #2 YES!

Comment

Since I'm talking to a writer maybe I should say I have my ! reversed as far as relevance to everything.

I like dogs though...........LOL

Comment

Comment

Comment

here's a couple
                  Attached Files
                  Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

For Hartley since he liked this one so much. Plus she is a favorite of mine.

Comment

unfortunately for hartley and other canadians, clicking on the link states ''Video unavailable
                      The uploader has not made this video available in your country.''

Comment

.donate biden.PNG

Comment

Ya Howid. If signed in everything shows. To get A PIC to show anytime I use this tool:

After snipping or copying to your computer.

Go to:

https://postimages.org/

Click choose images

All of your pictures show and you click the one you want and open it:

When you do that this will come up:

Link:

Direct link:

Markdown:

Markdown:

Thumbnail for forums:

Thumbnail for website:

Hotlink for forums:

Hotlink for website:

Hit the copy link at end for forums. Post that in regular post spot and it will stay forever signed in or out.
                          Last edited by stevo; 11-21-2020, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by howid View Post
                            unfortunately for hartley and other canadians, clicking on the link states ''Video unavailable
                            The uploader has not made this video available in your country.''
                            I don't know what to say about youtubes not playing. That sucks.

Comment

i guess when i get near the u.s. border, my cell signals usually bounce off there. i know because my carrier charges me roaming charges lol, so i have to make sure to turn that feature off when not using it.

only drawback, pinnacle has blocked bets due to it coming in as U.S.A. created.

Comment

Working...
                              X