Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are suffering from cognitive dissonance, Pappy. We are about to learn the full extend of the Russian hoax. I believe Durham will show it was complete with the email hacking of the DNC and Podesta a false flag to frame Trump. Think about that level of corruption in size and importance and then think about some stupid professional football league. This doesn't prove the games are rigged but to dismiss it as impossible is silly. If they can spy on a presidential candidate and later President using all the powers of the US government intelligence and LE even going as far as a fake indictment of Russians for the hacking, they can rig a football game. And wait until you find out what they did with the 2020 election.
    Last edited by Fantasy Cwissy; 02-17-2022, 11:02 AM.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• I don't know if the games are rigged. I have my suspicions. But no way will I dismiss it. Nothing gets dismissed after what I've seen the last 6 years. The hacking is still a conspiracy but the spying and lying is not yet the media won't give an inch. They are maintaining Russian collusion form. They simply will not report or even acknowledge Russian collusion was a hoax. They just moved on to other fake scandals like January 6.
      Last edited by Fantasy Cwissy; 02-17-2022, 10:01 AM.
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• This is not Hardly's apparently. I don't do apparently.
        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• My point is there is no Catcher in the Rye. The guardrails are gone. What would make rigging a presidential election or Super Show impossible because it would be stopped short or exposed by the system is not only gone, the system is in on it. The system will facilitate and protect the rigging. It did and it has. That is where we are. Nothing can be believed without question. Everything has to be distrusted but verify. Not a good place to be as a country and society. But here we are.

What say you, Anny?
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• I wasn't a conspiracy person before. JFK was interesting but whatever. Now I have questions. I thought anti vaxxers were nutty and slutty. Now I agree with them. Used to trust elections. Now I think they are rigged. I used to hate but trust the media. Now it's just hate. I haven't changed. I've only become awake because I've put on the They Live sunglasses.
            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• What say you, Anny?
              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Last edited by analyzer; 02-20-2022, 01:19 PM.
                "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

• bittersweet, but thanks Analyzer.

I went on a novella about this trip, but did something wrong, I deleted it.

-

Comment

Last edited by analyzer; 02-20-2022, 06:32 PM.
                    "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

• Pretty sure rent is going to increase to $2000 a month next year for a singe won bedroom. Dwacky bettor take off you bet or Forever fucking Young bettor take off.
                      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• I am noticing empty shelves at Unsafeway. Spaghetti I like is gone. No Total cereal. No carpet powder for vacuuming. Going to get worse and worse, worse and worse. Maybe even close temporarily or permanently because of no product.
                        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• I can't believe Biden could be this bad by accident. He's been begging Putin to take Kiev for a month. He wants war only slightly more than CNN. What's going on?
                          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• probably the military industrial complex putting the heat on to ''get things rolling.''

joe bought and ;paid for.

Comment

• bush sr. the biggest dolt, starts and ends a war in '91, just in time to get a recession leading into the election.

bush jr. at least kept the war going through his reelection bid, say what you want but it is ''smart politics.'' get the sitting president's support during a conflict.

probably a good midterm election strategy should/when joe goes down that road ...

Comment

• Got back from my trip of lifetime/bucket list trip to Yellowstone.
                                Had some special time with my fellow reformed juvenile delinquent cousin.
                                Road trip out was awesome, desert stretch from Reno to Idaho was time for inner reflection. and boring..
                                We hit Jackson Hole Hard on a Saturday night, for some 50s, we think we had a good time, good food, band, conversations with locals and tourists like us at the Silver Dollar bar.
                                Funny part, we were back in Hotel by 8:30.
                                Had the park to ourselves for the most part, rode 125 miles first day/night, over 100 second night, second day had a foot of powder, winter wonderland. Second day, only saw, and waved to two Rangers.
                                Been there probably 4/5 times, park was totally different in Winter. I never realized that the whole place was entire steaming volcano.
                                Way home was brutal, but Cousin had a brand new, tricked out, super comfortable truck.
                                Stopped in Salt Lake during gnarly wind/snow storm, _(-16 degrees at least), next day, carnage of semi's along the road.. Glad we stopped, I wanted to get into Nevada, and hit the tables..

-Pappy, the Tetons on the way out South Entrance were Unreal!, my cousin has a new Iphone 13, his pictures were so much better than mine,
                                Excellent trip, no news, no phones, no WiFi, no problems.. Hope you've all been well,

Comment

Working...
                                X