Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost me about $2000 but whatever. Just add it to the pile of badbeat tickets.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• 2 scripted endings perfectly shown.

https://twitter.com/BetMGM/status/14...284585991?s=20
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Buffalo was playing a prevent touchdown scheme where they are up 4 and KC has no timeouts. In fact they were up 3 and KC had 3 timeouts. First, McDermith passed on the dagger 2 point conversion then proceeded as if he did score 2. I can't defend this if I tried. Only 1 Buffalo DB in the picture and he was 10 yards back then faded another 5 on the snap. If I tried my be best, I couldn't defend this. There is no defense no pun.
        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Getting a fg under 15 seconds before the kickoff should be a rare feet. It should take something special needs. That it is a routine event tells in the national entertainment league tells us everything.
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Anny could produce a great “30 for 30” episode. I mean this game deserves one….. lol
            “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzer View Post

So what are you saying, because I haven't played QB in Lambeau, I can't ridicule a QB for a poor decision? And while I haven't played QB in Lambeau, I've played years of winter league football in snow and ice, and sub zero temps. I'm definitely familiar with throwing a football when you can barely feel your fingers. And I disagree with your assertion that 'players don't fix games'. There are way too many examples to believe that QB's and Kickers aren't helping orchestrate outcomes. So many situations where very experienced QB's are doing things that are completely out of character and at times insanely stupid. Stupid plays no one of their experience would make, unless you're going to argue that they're drunk.
              Pressure-packed, snowy playoff game, QBs make poor decisions, and Offensive coordinators make poor decisions.
              Raiders supposedly have a "special teams" coach, and one of his guys grabs the ball at the 3, when it's either going out of bounds, or touchback..

-I still haven't heard an argument where an NFL QB or kicker has orchestrated outcomes, who are these from? Mob? Vegas?
              Why is a player throwing a playoff game, and harming their career and future earning potential?
              Regular season Baseball/Basketball/Soccer/Tennis/Hockey, sure, but a Home playoff game, he gets a message in his helmet to throw an incompletion? Just can't buy that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Baller View Post

Pressure-packed, snowy playoff game, QBs make poor decisions, and Offensive coordinators make poor decisions.
                Raiders supposedly have a "special teams" coach, and one of his guys grabs the ball at the 3, when it's either going out of bounds, or touchback..

-I still haven't heard an argument where an NFL QB or kicker has orchestrated outcomes, who are these from? Mob? Vegas?
                Why is a player throwing a playoff game, and harming their career and future earning potential?
                Regular season Baseball/Basketball/Soccer/Tennis/Hockey, sure, but a Home playoff game, he gets a message in his helmet to throw an incompletion? Just can't buy that.
                You're clearly drinking the cool-aid, and only want the blue pill. That's fine. I'm not going to be able to convince you otherwise. It's pointless for me to give you 100 examples right off the top of my head, of odd plays by QB's that would point to them being paid actors, rather than paid athletes. It's very simple, you pay them a pension for the rest of their life, and if they open their mouth, they lose their pension. And frankly, the NFL owns the media. Do you think Favre wants to tell everyone he played the equivalent of WWF his whole career? He doesnt want people to know he fixed games. You don't have to pay every player. Just the QB's and kickers.

But lets talk about defending the chiefs, when there's 8 seconds left, and they have the ball on their own 45. Mug the hell out of every receiver. Hold them, and pull their jersey and give them ZERO shot at a completion. You are going to burn at min, 4 seconds off the clock. What is the result? Defensive holding and automatic first down? Great! Now the chiefs have a first down at the 50, with 4 seconds left. A field goal is now off the board, for anyone not named Justin Tucker. You absolutely positively know the chiefs are going to get rid of the ball quickly. Why you wouldn't bump cover, is beyond me. You can't play soft in that situation. You could defend it the way the 49ers defended dallas IF, the chiefs were out of timeouts, but they weren't.

OK Ok, just for fun I'll give you one:

NYG beating Dallas by 3. Under 2 minutes left. Dallas has 1 timeout. Ball on the 1 yard line. Giants run the ball. Timout dallas. Roughly 1:45 left. 2nd down at the 1. Giants run the ball. With the play, and spotting the ball, the 40 seconds runs off. Dallas is OUT of timeouts. 1 min remaining, 3rd down and goal at the 1. If they run again and score, it's a 9 point lead, at min, with 55 seconds left. Game is basically over. If they run and don't score, it'll be 4th down with about 15 seconds left. You can either kick a fg, and be up 6, kicking off, with 10 or 11 seconds left, or you can run again, and either put your team up 9 with 10 or 11 seconds left, or you get stuffed,and leave them on the 1, up 3, with 10 or 11 seconds left. All really good options for the Giants.

Eli Manning, or should I call him, two-time, Super-bowl winning QB, Eli-manning, he, of 10 years of experience, audibles, and throws an incomplete pass on 3rd down. There are high school QB's who know better than to throw in that situation. But now the clock doesn't run. Giants kick an 18 yard fg,lead by 6, kickoff, play the classic prevent defense we saw the vikings play against detroit, and Dallas, with 55 seconds, went right down the field, and won the game by 1.

After the game, the running back told the media, that in the huddle, eli manning told him NOT TO SCORE, on 1st and 2nd down. What? There's less than 2 min left. If you score, you go up by 9, and all but end the game. It would take two drives and succesful onside. But ok, so he told him NOT to score to grind clock. HOW IS IT, that a two -time, superbowl-champion QB, with 10 plus years of experience, is smart enough to tell the running back not to score on first and second down, because WE WANT TO RUN CLOCK, but somehow is DUMB ENOUGH, to THROW the ball on 3rd down??? There is only one reasonable explanation. It's fixed.

Oh, and two days later, someone was leaning on that RB, and he retracted his statement that Eli told him not to score.

You want 99 more? It's endless.
                Last edited by analyzer; 01-27-2022, 01:26 AM.
                "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

•  
                  Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Baller View Post

I don't believe it's one or two QB's taking money from some sort of Bookie, like it might be with College players. In my opinion, we're talking about systematic, across the league, sign them to non-disclosure agreements, paid actor type thing. It's part of the reason you see circulation of the same players throughout the league. Someone like Blair Walsh misses a 27 yard playoff kick AGAINST Seattle, and funny Seattle picks him up the next year. Why would you want to sign a kicker that missed a 27-yard playoff winning kick?

I think it goes so far, as the coordinators for one team, sharing plays with the coordinators of the opposing team. You can call good defenses, or bad defenses, depending on whether you want the play to have success or not. There are examples of players complaining that the opponent knew their plays. In the 2000 NFC title game, which the Vikings lost to the Giants 41-0, the vikings came off the field complaining that the Giants knew their plays. Incidentally, the over under in that game was about 42, there were 34 points scored in the first half, and the 2nd half was 7-0. The exact same scenario played out in a jets colts playoff game that ended 41-0, and was 35-0 at half time, with a 6-0 2nd half. There was a recent game a few years ago, to open the season between the Jets and Lions. The jets upset the lions, and it was rumored the jets knew the lions plays.

There are times when you hear the defensive players lament, that that's not the defensive set they practiced all week. They watch film. They know what defensive they should be in versus certain play sets, and yet the coach will put them in something entirely different, that they know isn't the right call, and it confuses them. They'll bitch about it after the game.

There are lots of times you hear hints, if you listen for them.... How about this reaction by Kirk Cousins after he throws a game winning dagger to Theilen against the saints....

"I'm happy we won, Its a great game, 2 good football teams,THE NFL IS A GREAT PRODUCT ISN"T IT?" What? Who says that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gWxqqKashQ
                    "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

• I can confirm that Jets game. Jets DB went to the spot before the Lions receivers.
                      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Accidentally found another rigged ending. Starts at 8:05. Bungals the lead, the ball and 6 seconds left. Decide to run and not block a San Fag defensive lineman. The rest, as they say.

Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• You're clearly drinking the cool-aid, and only want the blue bill. That's fine. I'm not going to be able to convince you otherwise. It's pointless for me to give you 100 examples right off the top of my head, of odd plays by QB's that would point to them being paid actors, rather than paid athletes. It's very simple, you pay them a pension for the rest of their life, and if they open their mouth, they lose their pension

-Nope, not buying it at all. Way too many loose-lipped, young, dumb, and drunk, not to mention senile (Joe Namath), and disgruntled (Gruden) ex-employees, to not hear ONE documented case of a league-wide orchestrated player/actor scheme. "lose their pension"? what about kids that didn't play long enough to get a pension? Don't think they could make more money selling their story?
                          This is Qanon-type stuff, but good conversation topic. Just too many washed-up, broke, drug-addled ex-players, that not one ever said any of your conspiracy theory.

Comment

• McNair probably tried to talk, and took a bullet to the chest.

Cutler's brother in law was found dead in the mountains.

When Butch Davis retired, he said he "feared for the safety of his family".

Aaron Henderson's friend "couldn't keep his mouth shut". Was that about Aaron being gay, or was that about the NFL fix. His friend, on the way to his death, typed 3 letters into his phone "NFL". AH is two letters. Why would he type NFL? AH was found dead in his cell. Maybe the NFL wanted to shut him up.

I'll just start posting one example after another...

Tuck Rule. We never heard of it before, never heard it again. I'm convinced they made it up on the spot, because they wanted the Patriots to advance. Years later, the rule quietly disappeared.

Comment

• Steelers lead by 4. They are 6.5 fav's over SD. 1 play left. 65 million more dollars bet on the steelers, than SD in vegas. Lateral lateral lateral lateral fumble, troy Palamalu scoop and score. Pittsbugh wins by 10, and COVERS. 4 or 5 min later, the ref crew goes under the hood, spends 5 minutes looking at it, comes back out, and declares an illegal forward pass, and takes the points off the board. SD covers. There was nothing close to a forward lateral. They made it up.

Comment

• Houston Texans inaugural season. They're playing Pittsburgh. They finish the game with 57 yards total offense. But WIN, as Tommy Maddox threw 2 pick sixes, and coughed up a strip and score. Something like 21-14. 57 fucking yards, and they win and cover.

Comment

Working...
                                X