Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more undefeated College hoop teams left.

Being the extent of what I know about college hoops good luck this year.
    “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Ticket Number: 170187694
      Jan 1501:37 PM
      INTERNET / -1 Jan 1501:33 PM NFL STRAIGHT BET
      [141] RAIDERS (LV) +6-115

Comment

• Can’t believe I’m saying this but I think the Steelers cover today

Comment

• Originally posted by clevfan View Post
          Can’t believe I’m saying this but I think the Steelers cover today
          I kind of hope that KC beats Pittsburgh worse than Buffalo beat New England then self entitled and sexual assaulter Roethlisberger can slink away into retirement with a whimper rather than a bang.
          Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Teaser
            Bucs -1.5
            Cowboys +3

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• Good luck, pappy. First leg looks locked in.

Comment

• It's shit like this that makes me think the game is fixed. I had no money on Packers SF, so it's not sour grapes. At the end of the game, tied 10-10, backed up in their own end, the Packers face 3rd and 11. Everyone watching knows it's critical the Packers extend the drive, or potentially face elimination. Rather than throw the high percentage pass, to the wide open crossing route 5 yards past the sticks, Rodgers throws a deep ball, into double coverage, to Devante Adams. Rodgers had no pressure yet. The crossing route was in the same line of sight. He even had another receiver, on a deep route, with single coverage, and who had his guy beat by 4 yards. Rodgers called that deep ball to adams " a 50/50 ball". It wasn't, but why would you want to risk elimination on a 50/50 ball even if it was. the crossing route, actually had NO one covering it. It's damn near a 100% er, as long as Rodgers didn't throw another dirt ball, which he had all game. I hate the NFL fix.

https://youtu.be/UtTsF5GcL48?t=647
                "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

• Tanny also had wide open receiver underneath on dagger pick. Had to cee him. Same line of sight.
                  Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• What about 3rd and 1 second to last drive. What was that? Give it to Oh Henry 2X.
                    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzer View Post
                      It's shit like this that makes me think the game is fixed. I had no money on Packers SF, so it's not sour grapes. At the end of the game, tied 10-10, backed up in their own end, the Packers face 3rd and 11. Everyone watching knows it's critical the Packers extend the drive, or potentially face elimination. Rather than throw the high percentage pass, to the wide open crossing route 5 yards past the sticks, Rodgers throws a deep ball, into double coverage, to Devante Adams. Rodgers had no pressure yet. The crossing route was in the same line of sight. He even had another receiver, on a deep route, with single coverage, and who had his guy beat by 4 yards. Rodgers called that deep ball to adams " a 50/50 ball". It wasn't, but why would you want to risk elimination on a 50/50 ball even if it was. the crossing route, actually had NO one covering it. It's damn near a 100% er, as long as Rodgers didn't throw another dirt ball, which he had all game. I hate the NFL fix.

https://youtu.be/UtTsF5GcL48?t=647
                      Players don't fix games, but Referees can do it so easily.

Anal? last time you were QB? at Lambeau?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Baller View Post

Anal is better than Tennehill.

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Baller View Post

Players don't fix games, but Referees can do it so easily.

So what are you saying, because I haven't played QB in Lambeau, I can't ridicule a QB for a poor decision? And while I haven't played QB in Lambeau, I've played years of winter league football in snow and ice, and sub zero temps. I'm definitely familiar with throwing a football when you can barely feel your fingers. And I disagree with your assertion that 'players don't fix games'. There are way too many examples to believe that QB's and Kickers aren't helping orchestrate outcomes. So many situations where very experienced QB's are doing things that are completely out of character and at times insanely stupid. Stupid plays no one of their experience would make, unless you're going to argue that they're drunk.
                          "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

• I don't want to make a howid long post this early in the morning but what happened on Chiefs (what turned out to be) winning pass to Kelce? Nobody touched him or came Tony Homo to touching him. It wasn't a spectacular route that couldn't be defended. He ran straight, Mahome threw him the ball and he kept running straight until inside field goal range. What is that when your season is on the line, when you have a chance to have a home game to go to the Super Show? Same as what happened with Vikings against Lions but this meant something. That's it. All I have.
                            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• You have to sell out when you are 13 seconds away from a home AFC championship entertainment game. Did the Bills defense sell out or did they booty out as in bending over and pointing the booty? Anybody could have executed those 2 plays and then the kick which wasn't guaranteed but a good fg kicker will make.
                              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• It's too bad there are no outspoken announcers who don't give a shit. They should be saying what I am posting. Nobody will dare because they too afraid to go ouside the approved script. No more howid Cosells.
                                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
                                X