X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't turn down Bama +3

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolPappy View Post
      I can't turn down Bama +3
      In.

“You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

•  
        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• If I see another past posted ticket from one of these pics selling pros on Twitter I’m going to barf.

i’m following the wrong people now obviously because at first it was mostly a floor of information. Now it’s just passed posted winners.

Only Cwissy has given out more piicks than me on the site in 20 years. I liked it when It was just forums and you knew who was who. In Twitter‘s case I’m afraid The too much information is overwhelming me. I’ve got a cut it down and look for some other stuff.

Still great for news though.
          “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• I have no interest in these Twitter touts or anybody promoting their brand. I just want MAGA content.
            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Raiders Baby!!
              If only Starnet Gyps was still here..

-I know we aren't going to win the Superbowl, but with the most disfunctional year of any Pro team ever??
              Tonight's game WAS our SuperBowl.

-I stayed in my garage, listened on AM radio with Musberger, he was great, crowd sounded so much louder on radio.

Proud to be a longtime Raiders supporter, Cincy as an opponent is probably my last pick, but going top cherish this 10-win season,

Comment

• I made my wife turn-off the news, and both of us watched the final SD drive, and all of OT. Classic! I wanted to watch history, if those two teams decided to kneel it out in OT. It was great television. Amazing final 12 minutes. I can only imagine the roller coaster steelers fans were on. Incredible finish.
                "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

• I just read about whole scenario. You are in!!!!!

Now you’re not because you called T.O.

S.D……lol

Way to go raiders

Comment

• I agree a tie and both go to playoffs would of been classic.

Anyone Going to score a td in this game. Some smacking hits this game

Comment

• Have to give Georgia credit. Still a good year and had a great time. Bowl contest was great fun.

May everyone have a prosperous and HEALTHY New Year..

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                        Have to give Georgia credit.
                        Yeah GA was the better team last night. A couple of plays changed the entire game.

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolPappy View Post

Yeah GA was the better team last night. A couple of plays changed the entire game.
                          Alabama wasnt the same without their top tow receivers. The moment looked a little too big for the Heisman Trophy Winner. Give credit to the Dawgs and their coaching stafff, for ramping up the pressure on the QB. They did a great job of bringing the heat. That defense came to play. I'm happy for Stetson Bennett. Many QB's would have folded, after that strange fumble, but he resolved to not let that play be the reason they lost.
                          "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

• Definitely a great game and a few plays here or there could’ve for sure changed it. Definitely missing those receivers.Even though I lost I did feel good for that kid when he was crying on the sidelines especially after like anny said that weird fumble. I don’t think many could’ve recovered from that. So I was happy for the kid.

Comment

• That fumble, Anal?
                              If the ball goes forward? how are you not throwing it in that direction??
                              -obviously, I've still been bitter since Heisman Trophy HOF, Charles Woodson, sacked, stripped, and recovered the fumble, Solo.
                              But went down as nothing.

-Ball goes forward, unless Defense touches it? Incomplete.

Comment

• Not past posting, I liked UGA all along:
                                NTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 169918905
                                Jan 10 05:17 PM
                                CFB STRAIGHT BET
                                [287] GEORGIA -3-110
                                0 WIN
                                WIN
                                01/1

Comment

Working...
                                X