• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
    Cards vs Browns.

Chubb out? I love both QB’s.

We have COVID issues with coaches.

Whatever happens no injuries and hoping it will be good game.

If you guys do win make it by less than 13 please:)
    Wow to the Hail Mary

Comment

• INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 163690022
      Oct 17 01:26 PM
      NFL STRAIGHT BET
      [269] RAIDERS (LV) +170
      WIN
      WIN
      C'Mon Cwissy,, so predictable.

Comment

• Originally posted by clevfan View Post

Wow to the Hail Mary
        I ended up falling asleep. I agreed with the early 4th down attempt but when that failed the game turned into a flag party that benefit the Cards. No Chubb will always hurt. Thought it would be competitive.

But that’s the NFL..

“You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• WOW. Two games in a row Atl walks off vs Jansen bottom 9.

Tuning in at end tonight I thought they were heading to xtra.

Impressive.
          “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• WATT happened Seattle.

Monster. Here comes winning fg Pitt.

Fought all the way back and your ball 5 min OT. Then Watt.

Comment

• Fuck,
              had a 3 team teaser parlay, Bills under 59.5 was last leg, even middled it with straight O53, already counted my money, but haven't watched any of the game, hope Bills lose.

Comment

• Guarantee Liverpool wins, but, this Spanish team parks the bus like no one else, Push, saves half the bet.
                Ticket Number: 164121331
                Oct 1912:00 PM
                INTERNET / -1 Oct 1808:55 PM SOC STRAIGHT BET
                [224345] LIVERPOOL (ENG) -¼-109

Comment

• Winner, and a great game:
                  INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 164121331
                  Oct 19 12:00 PM
                  SOC STRAIGHT BET
                  [224345] LIVERPOOL (ENG) -¼-109
                  WIN
                  WIN

Comment

• Pudgoo +3.5 Wisconsin's defense is solid, they rank #2 against the run. However, they have struggled offensively where they rank 95th on offensive yards per play. Mertz is a liability. Purdue plays pretty good defense, and should hold the Badgers in Check. WR David Bell is a beast for Purdue. They will throw the ball all over the field. I know I shouldn't bet a team coming off a huge emotional win, but I think Purdue is the better team. Purdue has a slightly better kicker, but Wisconsin has the edge in the Punting game. I'll take the points, and the home team. I wouldn't bet it big. Purdue just entered the rankings at 25th, sometimes that gives kids a big head.
                    "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

• STRAIGHT BET Oct 23 CFB [383] OKLAHOMA STATE +7-110

Comment

• I did not like much today. Just going to try and find one good NFL bet.
                        Might as well flip it. Not had a good college start. Just churning not getting anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                          I did not like much today. Just going to try and find one good NFL bet.
                          Might as well flip it. Not had a good college start. Just churning not getting anywhere.
                          Seems like you could do alright picking unders in big 10 play. The defenses seem pretty solid, and many of the offenses are struggling. Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Purdue, Penn st, all play fairly decent defense, and all have struggled offensively.
                          "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

• Thanks Anny. That’s just the type of thing I needed pointing out. I think with settling in I’m just hoping to have a clue by Bowls. We pick up our pup ( children’s therapy dog is retired at 5) for a playmate for older dog. She needs something to do.

going to make it a Texas road trip! We can pick her up around 19th. Very excited but then I want to get home for Dec fun with the guys .

Comment

• Just gonna go discussion here.
                              Saw some friends, we talked about a bunch of stuff.
                              Long story short, this guy tells me my buddy is dying.
                              We called him, (In Norway). at first he couldnt talk, but later we talked about some crazy stories, he is a breatheren, dont know anybody even close to as crazy as me and Kim-Tai.
                              Told him I loved him, glad I got to tell him that, it was tough..
                              He was always solid, in Spain with his buudy on the lam, in Africa,, we don't even need to talk about, glad I told him I loved him, but was rough

Glad I have family here, too

Comment

• Ticket Number: 164472249
                                Oct 2408:30 AM
                                INTERNET / -1 Oct 2401:26 AM SOC STRAIGHT BET
                                [200077] LIVERPOOL -¼-101

Comment

Working...
                                X