Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couldn't watch, was on SFO, and some drama in my city.
    Sorry Analyzer, sure you made the best of it, lets here the breakdown.

Comment

• It's 1 am. Im exhausted but can't sleep. That was an incredible experience. I've now been to two husker home games in my life (about a dozen road games). The huskers lost the first one to BYU on a hail Mary. It was Mike Riley's first game. It was the first time the huskers had lost a home opener in 30 years.... And now this one. This really stings.

The Huskers are really close to turning the corner. Their boys are playing really hard for Frost, but stub their toe at the most inopportune times. I hate to say it, because he's a good kid, but Adrian Martinez is killing this team. His sloppiness with the football is crippling the huskers.

Let me back track a second, and start by saying I tip my cap to Jim Harbaugh and the Michigan team. They came into a very rowdy husker stadium, and played a very hungry husker squad that is desperate to beat a top ranked team. OU, mich st, and mich are 18-0, and the huskers could have beaten all three.

That mich offense, was down twice late, and stood tall, in an extremely hostile stadium, and got points both times. They could have folded under the pressure, but stood in there and executed well props to them.

Now let's break stuff down. I get why frost went for it on 4th and two, on the 3 early in the game. He is not happy with his kicker missing field goals, and figures he will either score a TD, or back mich up on the two yard line, with all that noise. It didn't work out, but I think it was a bold move and I support it. The crowd was ready to go ape tit, and it would have put a ton of pressure on mich early.

That score by Mich right before half, should have only been 3. Mich benefitted from a horrible DPi. That ball was uncatchable and the receiver quit on the play. Should not have been interference. Thats the same officiating crew that called 8 penalties on Nebraskas o line I. The sooner game. They were bad tonight.

1. And DPi.
      2. Interception by Mich looked to have hit the ground and was not reviewed.
      3. The fumble.by Martinez late, should have been blown dead for forward progress
      4. The muffed punt prob should have gone to the huskers. The mich player had the ball between his feet. You're supposed to get those calls at home.
      5. I saw several illegal formations that weren't called. 1 by ne and 3 by Mich. Not sure what they were looking at.

But that's not why we lost. If before the game, you offered Scott frost the ball, in a tie game, with 3 min left. He would take that. Time and again Adrian Martinez has failed to get points in that situation. When mich st houses a punt return two weeks ago, to tie the score. Ne got the ball twice with a chance to win the game, and he couldn't do it. And it was the same thing tonight. ,3 minutes left in a tie game, and he fumbled. Then you have a first down at the 50 with a minute left, trailing by 3, and you throw 3 incompletions. On 2nd and 10, the crossing route is wide open, and it's an easy short pass, and AM over throws him. He had a blocker out there to seal the edge, and would have gained 15 or 20 yards,and he just flat out airmailed it.

Adrian just doesn't have that "it" facfor you're looking for. He looks like Kurt cousins inate game situations. And even that opening drive, he had a chance to put his shoulder down and drive for the first down, and stepped out instead. He shies away from contact.

I had a Great Fucking time tonight. That crowd was insane in the second half, but the town should still be rocking, and that loss is on Adrian's shoulder, with an assist to the officials. Neb is not catching any breaks. It's tough to lose like that, but theyre definitely improving week to week.

It's really too bad. If the huskers had won out, and if Iowa had lost today, the huskers would still have had a shot to play in the big ten title game.

Well, those were two really fun bets. Win push isn't all bad, but it should have been win win.

I have to say, the under bettors must have been pissed. With 13 seconds left int he half, that was looking like it would be 9-0 going into the break, and some how the overs got there. Two pretty good defenses got lit up in the 2nd half. Thanks for tagging along. If I'm not reffing I might go watch the huskers next week, when they come to mpls.
      "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

• By the way, I liked nebraska tonight because of the situation, and playing at home, at night, in front of a rabid crowd however, after watching the game, I think if these two played ten times, home and home, mich would win 8 of them. I think they have a slightly better defense, a better running game, and a much better passing attack. Oh, and a much better kicker. Their kicker, on the road, under pressure, made all 4 fgs. And he was kicking his kickoffs 85 yards. The last one he kicked went rhru the uprights and landed about 5 rows deep. Pretty I credible.
        "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

• Down goes Bama!

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• Tough game predicted for the Browns…it’s going to be close but I’m taking the Browns +2

Comment

• This going to be a good game, Nations League Final
              Oct 1011:45 AM INTERNET / -1 Oct 1008:16 AM SOC STRAIGHT BET
              FINAL MATCH
              [224213] FRANCE o2¼-103

Comment

• What a game, France's first goal by Karim Benzema will be on Sportscenter top plays, The USA and Canada games later, will be hard to watch after that match..
                INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 163509296
                Oct 10 11:45 AM
                SOC STRAIGHT BET
                FINAL MATCH
                [224213] FRANCE o2¼-103
                WIN
                WIN
                10/10/2021 08:16

Comment

• NTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 163563892
                  Oct 10 01:07 PM
                  NFL STRAIGHT BET
                  [470] RAIDERS (LV) -5½-110
                  0 LOSE
                  LOSE
                  10/10/2021 01:01 PM
                  INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 163447117
                  Oct 10 03:00 PM
                  SOC STRAIGHT BET
                  [225697] CANADA -½+107
                  0 LOSE
                  LOSE
                  10/09/2021 03:09 PM
                  INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 163447118
                  Oct 10 03:00 PM
                  SOC STRAIGHT BET
                  [225701] USA -108
                  LOSE
                  LOSE
                  10/09/2021 03:09
                  I knew the Raiders were done after about 5 minutes, USA, couldn't see that game,, Oh Canada, they choked. Guy had wide open goal, and hit it over, harder to miss it, but, The field in Jamaica looked like a potato patch.

Comment

• Didn’t see it. Potato patch .....lol

Keep firing.
                    “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Keep firing.

Stopped the bleeding, never seen Mahomes play so bad,, Pick 6, couple INTs, really bad fumble to ice the game, Bills defense is nasty.
                      -1 Ticket #: 163598434
                      Oct 10 05:23 PM
                      NFL STRAIGHT BET
                      [477] BILLS (BUF) +3-120
                      0 WIN
                      WIN

Comment

• Big Win for SFO Giants.
                        INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 163654161
                        Oct 11 06:40 PM
                        MLB STRAIGHT BET
                        GAME #3 (TIED 1-1)
                        [957] GIANTS (SF) +1½-120
                        ( A WOOD -L / M SCHERZER -R )
                        WIN
                        WIN

Comment

• Ticket Number: 163690022
                          Oct 1701:25 PM
                          INTERNET / -1 Oct 1202:29 PM NFL STRAIGHT BET
                          [269] RAIDERS (LV) +170

Comment

• I don't have a favorite team here Baller. Even though I lived in L.A as a kid THE BIG RED MACHINE were live or die for me.

I know you love the Giants. Good Luck in the clincher tomorrow.
                            “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Thanks Stevo.
                              Your Support will get them thru.

Comment

• Cards vs Browns.

Chubb out? I love both QB’s.

We have COVID issues with coaches.

Whatever happens no injuries and hoping it will be good game.

If you guys do win make it by less than 13 please:)

Comment

Working...
                                X