• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheet play: Mine

TICKET #
    STRAIGHT BET
    [Sep-11-2021] [CFB] - [308] ARMY -6-105
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...mSY/edit#gid=0
    “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• How about your Vols today, pappy? Everybody is on Pitt. Nice spot.

Comment

• Good luck today everyone and GO BUCKEYES! 😉

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
          Sheet play: Mine

TICKET #
          STRAIGHT BET
          [Sep-11-2021] [CFB] - [308] ARMY -6-105
          Led whole game means nothing. But to get backdoored because ARMY who controlled clock all day couldn't run out 4 min from 45 hurts.

Sigh

Still up almost5 14 units. Long time.
          stevo
          Five Star General
          Last edited by stevo; 09-11-2021, 04:14 PM.
          “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzer View Post
            Huskers are favored by 13.5 over Buffalo. There are many in Lincoln who think Buffalo may win outright. The line has moved from -12 to -13.5. If it gets to 14, I would make a nice play on Buffalo. Nebraska is way too sloppy in all 3 phases. Their special teams continues to be horrible. They are having trouble fielding punts, and making bad decisions in that regard. Their punter has been really shaky, with several 25 yard punts. That was a huge difference in the Illinois game. Adrian Martinez is a good runner, but he's a below average passer, and their offensive line isn't good enough to just line up and pound the ball. Defensively, the huskers are a decent club, but with the offense frequently stalling, and running up tempo, the defense is on the field way too much. With AM fumbling the ball, and their punting game averaging about 35 a kick, Buffalo will get good field position. If the backup Illinois QB, can go 12-15, there's no reason Buffalo can't match Huskers score for score. Even Fordham hung around for 2 quarters. I think Buffalo plus the points is a good bet. Scott frost can't figure out how to get his teams to play solid football, and until they do, they shouldn't be favored by two tds over anyone with a pulse. Huskers lost to Troy at home a couple years ago. I can see this being a repeat. It's going to depend alot on the first quarter. If Buffalo gets out to a good start, and AM struggles, I could see the crowd turning on Adrian, and the Huskers. I just haven't seen the huskers play one, good, solid football game under Frost. Not one! He doesn't seem capable of getting that out of his players. If the Huskers win, I expect it to be ugly. Call it 38-34 one way or the other.
            Well, I was wrong, at least from an ATS standpoint. I'm sorry if I cost anyone money.

In reviewing the game, as mentioned above, the huskers special teams are still having alot of problems. The 2020 big ten kicker of the year, missed two more field goals, and the punt return game is awful. Cam Taylor Britt fumbled another punt. Nebraska's defense played pretty well today. They bent a bit, but didn't break. Buffalo also missed a couple fg's, and turned it over on downs a few times. The final score of this game could have easily been something like 17-6. Both teams struggled to finish drives, and at times couldn't move the ball. Damn near could have been 7-3 heading into the 4th. Nebraska led 14-0 at the half, but the first td was set up by a play that should have been a sack. Adrian Martinez looked to be in trouble, deep in the pocket, but miraculously wiggled his way out of it, putting a hand down, and keeping his knee off the ground, he ended up scrambling for 71 yards to the 4 yard line to set up the first score in the 2nd quarter. That flipped the field too. And then with 34 seconds left in the half, the huskers got a 68 yard touchdown. It could have easily been something like 7-3 huskers at half. Neither team did much in the 3rd. I thought Buffalo actually played the huskers even through 3 quarters. Then a tipped pass in the 4th quarter was picked off by the huskers and returned to the 1 yard line to set up their 3rd score, and they got another 68 yard touchdown, when buffalo was putting everyone in the box to stop the run late. So yeah, it was 28-3, but Husker were lucky to see the north side of 20 the way they played. And buffalo did enough things right on offense to cover, it just didn't happen.

I thought with the Huskers going to OU next week, this might be a bit of a trap game, but their defense was really fired up. Their offense is definitely still a work in progress, and will be a liability for now. And those special teams are god awful. They don't look like a power 5 football team right now. More like, just another Mac team. Unders might be a good way to go with these Huskers. Bad offense, good defense,and lots of missed field goals and extra points. God it's tough to be a Husker fan right now.

Sorry about the bum steer.
            "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

• I’m going with my Browns +6 today, this is our year and Baker is ready for this game!

Comment

• Well, I was wrong, at least from an ATS standpoint. I'm sorry if I cost anyone money.
                Your game previews are great. It's up to the player to bet or not. You are the best at breakdowns win or lose Anny

Comment

• And good luck to Clevfan's Brownies. Big game to start.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

Your game previews are great. It's up to the player to bet or not. You are the best at breakdowns win or lose Anny
                    Agree 100%

Comment

• That was an exciting game, Clev
                      Not many teams fly home from Arrowhead with a win..
                      Glad you got the cover, your team looks promising, was a little dissapointed to see OBJ run (injured?) to congratluate Mahomes, seems like both teams had mutual respect afterwards.

Comment

• Doing this now in case it moves off 14.5.

I'm willing to lay -115 to stay on 14. Pinny has 14 -118

For the sheet:

Sep-18-2021] [CFB] - [143] ALABAMA -14-115 (B+½)

Comment

• Sep-18-2021] [CFB] - [143] ALABAMA -14-115 (B+½)

+12.75 going to have to really line something next. Not pressing
                          https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...mSY/edit#gid=0

Comment

• Browns win but I’m not so sure they cover the -13, gotta bet against my team today

Comment

• Sharp Pick, Cleve.
                              Raiders went down to Heinze Field and took care of business, too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Baller View Post
                                Sharp Pick, Cleve.
                                Raiders went down to Heinze Field and took care of business, too!
                                Yup a big thank you to your Raiders….I hate Pittsburgh

Comment

Working...
                                X