Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to do everything on phone today and tomorrow. Wasn't ready for weekday games. Will have to check phones for Pap or homedog SEC stuff if they post. Their lines usually move so gotta grab it.

Sheet Play and Mine. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...mSY/edit#gid=0

I'll be around computer Saturday. Good luck!
    Ticket####54677
    Sep 04 12:00 PM
    INTERNET / -1 Sep 03 12:27 AM CFB STRAIGHT BET
    [1228] 1H OKLAHOMA -18½-115
    stevo
    Five Star General
    Last edited by stevo; 09-03-2021, 01:57 AM.
    “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• It's an interesting year in college football. How often do you know exactly what you're getting out of every team. With everyone getting an extra year of eligibility, by enlarge, minus a few drafted players, most teams are very similar to the year before. Gophers looked just like they did last year. Very good running game, serviceable passing game, and NO defense. They don't have a pass rush, and can't stop the run. Their linebackers are too slow, and they can get beat on the outside. I went to the game, and noticed alot of things I don't see on TV. Ohio state was LOADING the box, over and over. There were plays where they put 9 in the box on 1st and 10. Gophers must run too often out of certain sets, because the buckeyes were loading up like that, and the gophers would still run it. Fairly effectively too I might add. Gophers looked slow to line up on defense sometimes, and when the buckeyes ran motion, the gopher cover guy, was slow to cross the field with him. I think they can get exposed in that regard. The gophers couldn't stop Ohio State. I was talking to someone at half time, and I said if I were the buckeyes, I might stop throwing the ball. Their young QB was missing wide open receivers and taking them out of drives. I don't think the gophers could stop Ohio state, if Ohio state just pounded it on the ground. I think Fleck made a coaching mistake at the end of the first half. It was 4th and long, around midfield. Gophers were up 14-10, and he was content to let the clock run out, and take it into the locker room. I thought Ohio state should have used a timeout with 10 seconds left or so, and force the gophers to punt. Don't put anyone back, so you don't fumble, but more importantly, don't let the gophers call timeout with 1 second left, and attempt a hail mary. Fleck, absolutely should have called timeout with 1 second left in the half, and called a hail mary. Why not take a free shot? You can't play conservative in that situation. You are having trouble stopping Ohio St, and are getting gashed often, you know your little lead isn't going to hold up. But this game really swung, much like some Husker games I've watched. Gophers were leading 21-17 mid third, with the ball, and a chance to go up two scores. They had just gotten a first down, and some player takes a bone-head 15 yard penalty after the play. That was a huge turning point. The next play, on 2nd and 22, Ibrahim runs for a big gain, and a hold brings that back, and at 2 and 30 effectively ended the drive. Buckeyes scored in one play, and a play or two later, got a strip sack, and it's suddenly 31-21, when gophers had a chance to make it 28-17. That bone headed penalty was HUGE. Those that took the gophers in this game, had many chances to back door the ATS win. It's unfortunate they could match the buckeyes score for score down the stretch. I liked what I saw out of Mo, and Tanner. And that's a nice young receiver core, but their defense is going to be a big liability all year, and they just couldn't match up with the Buckeyes. Good offense, bad defense is probably going to make for some track meets. May want to lean over. Maryland is up next, and I think there was about 80 points in their matchup last year.
      "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

• No way USA loses to Canada, in Nashville..

STRAIGHT BET
        [225590] USA -160

Comment

• WagerType:PARLAY (6 TEAMS)
          Date: Team:
          Sep 05 SOC [225570] JAMAICA -120
          Sep 05 SOC [225585] MEXICO -¾-127
          Sep 05 SOC [225590] USA -¾-127
          Sep 05 SOC [225562] BRAZIL -¼-111
          Sep 05 SOC [225537] ITALY -½-111
          Sep 05 SOC [225542] BELGIUM -1¼+101

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Baller View Post
            No way USA loses to Canada, in Nashville..

STRAIGHT BET
            [225590] USA -160
            I'll play for fun! Got a sheet win already this week that's enough. Let's get this
            “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• There we go Stevo.

will take any side action with Hardly, too.
              game kicks at 5:00,(40 minutes) , gonna hop in the pool, 80 degrees out here today, BBQ some marinated skirt Steaks tonight.

Let's go Hardly- what you got?

Comment

• Ticket #: ###154677
                Sep 04 12:03 PM
                CFB STRAIGHT BET
                [1228] 1H OKLAHOMA -18½-115

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...mSY/edit#gid=0

Comment

• 10 minutes Hart, maybe game starts 30' after, but I think it starts on schedule.
                  I'll take halftime press action, too, eh?

Comment

• Stevo,
                    Just like me, we stick by our National Teams.
                    To tie, at home, to inferior Canada, who just rolled over on their back?

I am very frustrated, but then I went to the BBQ and talked with my daughter and her friend who were in the pool, and I mellowed out..
                    They challenged me to Wi Dance Party : Old Town Road, because I smoked my daughter 2-1 last week. Told my wife, if they ask, I went to bed..

Comment

• LOL at went to bed.

Can't win if you don't bet and you RARELY heavy lay juice. So Took a shot. Was fun.

Comment

• Was vacationing through the weekend and it looks like I missed a lot of good plays. I only had one play, Bama +19.5 for the game. I think I'll play Bama 1H and game all year again this year.

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolPappy View Post
                          Was vacationing through the weekend and it looks like I missed a lot of good plays. I only had one play, Bama +19.5 for the game. I think I'll play Bama 1H and game all year again this year.
                          -yeah, me2

Comment

• On phone and quote function acting up.

just have to give pappy thanks because he put me on all those bama games last year.

Comment

• Huskers are favored by 13.5 over Buffalo. There are many in Lincoln who think Buffalo may win outright. The line has moved from -12 to -13.5. If it gets to 14, I would make a nice play on Buffalo. Nebraska is way too sloppy in all 3 phases. Their special teams continues to be horrible. They are having trouble fielding punts, and making bad decisions in that regard. Their punter has been really shaky, with several 25 yard punts. That was a huge difference in the Illinois game. Adrian Martinez is a good runner, but he's a below average passer, and their offensive line isn't good enough to just line up and pound the ball. Defensively, the huskers are a decent club, but with the offense frequently stalling, and running up tempo, the defense is on the field way too much. With AM fumbling the ball, and their punting game averaging about 35 a kick, Buffalo will get good field position. If the backup Illinois QB, can go 12-15, there's no reason Buffalo can't match Huskers score for score. Even Fordham hung around for 2 quarters. I think Buffalo plus the points is a good bet. Scott frost can't figure out how to get his teams to play solid football, and until they do, they shouldn't be favored by two tds over anyone with a pulse. Huskers lost to Troy at home a couple years ago. I can see this being a repeat. It's going to depend alot on the first quarter. If Buffalo gets out to a good start, and AM struggles, I could see the crowd turning on Adrian, and the Huskers. I just haven't seen the huskers play one, good, solid football game under Frost. Not one! He doesn't seem capable of getting that out of his players. If the Huskers win, I expect it to be ugly. Call it 38-34 one way or the other.
                              "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

• Gronk-100 TD passes from Brady?!
                                being a Raider supporter, I hate the Patriots, but have respected Brady last couple years.. Gronk on the other hand, retires,,, throws pay per view parties, love the guy, gonna save up for one of his cruise parties.
                                GoFundme?

Comment

Working...
                                X