Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So are we going to go with my Super Show contest or something else? I don't have to take the hero shot but I like my format. Can bet what you want instead of being forced to bet set lines or props.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Saints -2.5

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• Saints just gave it away... and the Browns missed a chance to take out the Chiefs..

Pappy

Comment

• Brady has won playoff games because of good fortune. Has he ever lost a playoff game because of bad fortune? He's been good to, make no mistakes. But he's gotten extra rings because of calls and defensive help. If Brees plays ak solid, the Saints win easy. He played bad and there was another crucial turnover when the Saints were about to go up 2 scores.
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• It will take perhaps 1000 years for the Lions to match Brady's playoff wins. Maybe 2000.
            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by Covid Cwissy View Post
              If Brees plays ak solid, the Saints win easy. He played bad and there was another crucial turnover when the Saints were about to go up 2 scores.
              And his poor play cost me a few dimes.

Pappy

Comment

• Originally posted by Covid Cwissy View Post
                Brady has won playoff games because of good fortune. Has he ever lost a playoff game because of bad fortune?
                Do you count his coach benching one of the best cover guys in the NFL? But I know what you're saying.

It's incredible the success he has had. 14-2 in divisional playoff games. That's insane. 14 appearances in a conf title game!! The vikings have played in what 7 or 8?? Favre took a terrible beating in that 2009 NFC title game against the Saints, when the refs let them hit him late, over and over. I thought Favre played a very good game, with the exception of that bonehead pic he threw at the end. We were in borderline fg range for longwell already. All we needed was five yards. Favre could've walked for 5 yards, and also had Bernard Berian wide open on that side line for 8, but instead he threw back across the middle, into a triple covered receiver. I doubt Brady would've made that 'mistake'. (I have my doubts whether it was truly a mistake. Favre had a habit of making those 'mistakes' in playoff games... Giants, Eagles, Rams, Saints There were lots of those).

"If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

• We going with my Super shit Show contest or you have something, Anny? No LPGA Chinese sex workers!
                  Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Play to go to the Super Show. Had 5 yards by running. 10 yards by throwing to wide open guy in front of him. Throws across his body to the guy triple covered. They already were Tony Homo enough for a fg. Could have also thrown the ball away.
                    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Super Show contest?
                      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• 0-25 pre kickoff 1 unit bets of anything offered at an official book.
                        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Fuck Brady.
                          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Whatever Super Show contest, I donate $200.
                            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• I have to believe the Joe's are on KC!

Pappy

Comment

• Not this Joe. Brady gets his final ring.
                                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
                                X