Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the #'s keep going down, pressure will build to reopen schools and play sports. Right now, any twitch means Brian Stelter. It's silly. What do you think these students you are sending home doing? It's not Brian Stelter.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Clay Travis @ClayTravis So the Big Ten isn’t willing to play football in October & November outdoors, but they are willing to play in January indoors? This is next level idiocy & mismanagement. Aside from the fact that it will be JV football because best players will sit out, why is this safer at all?

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

You can't play in the spring or late winter because top players will sit out, will conflict with basketball, will not be a legitimate season and it will bump into next season. You will lose top players and other players will transfer or quit or ineligible because lose interest in school and it will absolutely crush recruiting. You will be fighting with the Big Mac for recruits.
        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Anything else I forgot?
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Players already declaring for the draft... spring won't happen.

Pappy

Comment

You are talking about multiple classes both ends affected that I'd have to think about the #. Cluster fuck.
              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Up to 5.
                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

This year's seniors may never play again all..= Next year's seniors may never play again if NFL caliber,. This year's freshman will lose a year. Next year's recruits will be coming off year off. This year's sophmores will lose a year.
                  Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

How many classes will play when you finally resume?
                    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

David Hookstead
                      @dhookstead
                      · 7h
                      Ohio State, Penn State, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa and Nebraska are reportedly nearing an agreement to play their own football season starting in late September that would be 10 games. A source said it's "very close" to being a done deal. Let's go! https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/19/o...n-alternative/
                      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Michigan State with their mobile coach left out. George Perles is rolling around in his smash mouth grave.
                        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

And now the NCAA is considering allowing those that play this year to have another year of eligibility. Poor high school seniors. Not sure how that works without expanded scholarships. Is that even feasible. NCAA has no leadership and is useless.

Pappy

Comment

Per source, The NCAA Division I Council decided today that fall sport student-athletes can compete in any amount of competitions this year and it will not count as a season of eligibility.

Pappy

Comment

Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

I so hope they play. I just want to cheer. Have not posted in here yet because I didn’t even know these separate divisions could do this.

“You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Working...
                                X