Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tons of questions about Big Ten's decision to cancel 2020 football season in weekly Chat session.

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

What a debacle... " According to Minnesota president Joan Gabel, there was no official vote taken to postpone the season."
      Minnesota's president said last week that the decision to postpone fall sports was "deliberative" and "we didn't vote per se."

Pappy

Comment

I really believe the Big Ten will cave in and play.. I expect an announcement with in a couple of days.. they can't afford to have other power conference play and they don't.

Pappy

Comment

I hope they don't. I want this as an election issue. Fuck the Big 10. At some point, it becomes too late and it's not too far off. After that, only option is to play a shortened exhibition season. They will never recover.
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

FIRST TIME EVER NO BIG TEN TEAMS RANKED... 😂 SEC has 6 of the top 9, and 8 teams ranked.
            Though the Tigers are on top, the SEC has six of the top nine teams entering the season

Pappy

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlyn Cwissy View Post
              I hope they don't. I want this as an election issue. Fuck the Big 10. At some point, it becomes too late and it's not too far off. After that, only option is to play a shortened exhibition season. They will never recover.
              I agree with you!

Pappy

Comment

And the SEC just keeps moving toward game day...speaking of game day.. College Game Day will be at an SEC game every week.. well the ACC might get it once or twice.
                The conference is leaving many attendance decisions up to schools, but masks are a requirement

Pappy

Comment

Originally posted by KoolPappy View Post
                  And the SEC just keeps moving toward game day...speaking of game day.. College Game Day will be at an SEC game every week.. well the ACC might get it once or twice.
                  Bit of sarcasm at end of that one? SEC Elitist.........LOL

“You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

been watching sports all day, soccer in morning, hoops at noon on, some baseball at night.
                    I never watch the beginning of any game, and mainly have it on background, lots available all day now.

Comment

hockey,too

Comment

Big 10 position not sustainable unless a massive new outbreak shuts all sports down again.
                        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by Big Baller View Post
                          been watching sports all day, soccer in morning, hoops at noon on, some baseball at night.
                          I never watch the beginning of any game, and mainly have it on background, lots available all day now.
                          And 4 out of of the next 5 weeks we got Tiger!

Pappy

Comment

University of Tennessee announced last night they will be allowing 25% capacity.. if I get my 4 together it will be a tough decision between going and selling for likely triple face value.

Pappy

Comment

Originally posted by KoolPappy View Post
                              University of Tennessee announced last night they will be allowing 25% capacity.. if I get my 4 together it will be a tough decision between going and selling for likely triple face value.
                              I’d sell for the nice profit :)

Comment

This may get interesting...
                                Ohio State reporter/insider Jeff Snook wrote a Facebook post late Tuesday night explaining what is allegedly going on behind the scenes to make a Big Ten

Pappy

Comment

Working...
                                X