This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Oct-30-2020] [CFB] - [142] WYOMING -1-105
    “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
      [Oct-30-2020] [CFB] - [142] WYOMING -1-105
      After last week, the worst week I've ever had, I'm not capping this week. I'll play along with you though Stevo.

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• O.K. Pappy. Had a good # yesterday didn't help. Taking the worst of it on this one but I don't think Hawaii can move ball without passing so counting on good defense to take away run game and weather may be a factor as far as passing. Just agree the opener on this was wrong. I know it's a new QB for Wyoming but the kid got thrown into the fire right away when they lost QB to injury. He did O.K. and has had a whole week.

Let's catch some luck.
        “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• We caught some luck.

Taking the worst of it on this one but I don't think Hawaii can move ball without passing so counting on good defense to take away run game and weather may be a factor as far as passing.
          Great defense. Only time I saw them run a play in Wyoming territory was the after the 50 yard pass. First and goal at 3 and they scored. Otherwise I did not see Hawaii run a play in Wyoming territory. Hawaii had more penalty yards than offensive yards in FQ 35-21. A few dropped passes in cold. Once in awhile things go like you think they will.

Comment

[Oct-30-2020] [CFB] - [142] WYOMING -1-105
            Nice job!

Comment

• Let's try my LUCK again this week..... All of these are Money Line plays on College Football's home teams favorites that have small odds..... I actually played these earlier this morning..... I have to drive to the Sports Book since New York State doesn't yet allow mobile or online sports wagering..... I played a two-leg and a three-leg Round Robin Money Line Parlay and a four-leg Money Line parlay.... These Money Lines are from Caesar's Sports Book ..... BTW, I wouldn't have a problem flat-betting each and everyone of these plays..... I am just liking parlays for now.....

156 Southern Mississippi -$125
              162 Iowa -$140
              164 Oklahoma State -$170
              170 Tulane -$195

I also played a four-team College Football Money Line parlay using all small odds home team underdogs..... Again, I would not have a problem flat-betting each of these teams individually.....

122 Louisville +$135
              176 Baylor +$120
              178 Houston +$125
              182 Auburn +$110

Comment

We caught some luck.

Great defense. Only time I saw them run a play in Wyoming territory was the after the 50 yard pass. First and goal at 3 and they scored. Otherwise I did not see Hawaii run a play in Wyoming territory. Hawaii had more penalty yards than offensive yards in FQ 35-21. A few dropped passes in cold. Once in awhile things go like you think they will.
                Nice call buddy!

Pappy

Comment

• EZ$$
                  STRAIGHT BET
                  [142] WYOMING PK-110
                  WIN
                  WIN

Comment

• Bad Beat:
                    STRAIGHT BET
                    [145] WESTERN KENTUCKY +30½-110
                    LOSE
                    LOSE
                    I'm on Pittsburg +4 today, and Rams -3.5

good luck to all.

Comment

• Lane Kiffin’s been around football his entire life. So, too, has ex-wife Layla, whose late father, John Reaves, was a former Florida Gators and pro football standout. Their son, Knox, has routinely been spotted at Ole Miss practices and tossing a football on the field before games. On Monday, Lane Kiffin said he called Layla …

Pappy

Comment

• Very sad. A coach sees a lot of hits. This makes me kind of like him.

I didn't see any coverage of this and hope is O.K.

Let's hope the news and tweets that come are still positive

Comment

Very sad. A coach sees a lot of hits. This makes me kind of like him.

I didn't see any coverage of this and hope is O.K.

Let's hope the news and tweets that come are still positive
                          He's matured a lot since his first head coaching job. I've grown to like him. Seems pretty genuine.

Pappy

Comment

• What good games do we have this weekend?

Pappy

Comment

• We have a big slate of Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday games.

Pappy

Comment

• Clemson @ Notre Dame and Florida v Georgia the two premier matchups.

Pappy

Comment

Working...
                                X