Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A full slate of games this week, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.. Let's go!

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• From the College Football Playoff to missing rivalries to new rules, brush up on what's different around the game amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Pappy

Comment

• Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost is on record telling the Columbus Dispatch that Ohio State University has an "excellent contract claim for several tens of

Pappy

Comment

• The correct move is to leave the Big 10. Join the SEC. Big 10 would become the Big East.
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin and Iowa would quickly follow. SEC would become a super conference of 20 teams.
            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by Covid Cwissy View Post
              The correct move is to leave the Big 10. Join the SEC. Big 10 would become the Big East.
              Originally posted by Covid Cwissy View Post
              Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin and Iowa would quickly follow. SEC would become a super conference of 20 teams.
              I don't think the SEC would take any of them. Why would they?

Pappy

Comment

• I think they would. Why not? It would be the SEC and not SEC. The Big 10 is dead and it ain't Covid.
                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• We got college football tonight... UAB vs Miami at 8 PM est. Hoorah!

Pappy

Comment

• Thoughts on the 2020 NFL debut last night?

Pappy

Comment

• NFL has become a Cuties league.

Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Pappy:
                        HTML Code:
                        Thoughts on the 2020 NFL debut last night?
                        I love Mahomes and looked like a good match up so I watched every minute. As Chris said (100 times) the only thing missing was the large chunk plays till end. Houston had nothing downfield man. Watson didn't look as mobile. No 30 yard scamper or two he always gets when things break down. Ya Houston scored first but once it was tied everyone knew who was going to win.

Betting wise must have action first game:

Missed the over 26 FH by a missed FG. Sigh.

Then Halftime came. I like those. They were already covering spread by a point and unless you are K.C. you don't make punters lay -3.5 2nd half unless books think no let up or change.

I laid the -200 ml 2nd half. The did cover the 3.5 winning 2nd half by 4. Made 114 dollars total!

Was fun which is all I'm looking for at this time. Need it.

Hope you got to watch Pappy.
                        “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• The new typical NFL football fans.

Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• I will say I don't think 17,000 people spread out can make that much noise. They made no mention of pumped in stuff though.

The cut-outs are funny. The queen of England and The Rock sitting together.
                            “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Players scolding the fans for booing "show of unity". If you want an analogy, imagine players going into 700 Club mode and and pressuring the fans to be born again and prosetelizing (I got it right?) before, after and maybe even during the game. That's just as bad. Nobody wants politics and religion in sports. Just fucking play the game. The world is going to be fucked up regardless like it always has been and always will be. You pathetic millionaire mobiles will not fix it.
                              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• If these leagues survive and advance this, I'll crown Roger's and Adam's ass. I don't cee any possible way. Regardless, they will succeed without me. I'm out. Only connection is gambling.
                                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
                                X