Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL player opt outs: A complete list of who’s skipping 2020 season

https://nypost.com/2020/07/28/nfl-pl...g-2020-season/

Go home to Mommy. Bye. Make no mistakes. This will never be forgotten. While America needed professional athletes to keep the nation's spirits up during a once in a century pandemic, these athletes escaped to their mansions until the danger was over even as regular people kept the country going by working far more dangerous jobs.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Don't be surprised if fans don't come back when they come back.
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

If I was the commissioner, I would let these pussies opt out no consequences. Give them their bonus pussy opt outs. But also go with a full stop season preseason and regular using scabs to fill the rooster. You will have no problem finding bodies. Then just let it rip. Of course I'd also not test unless sick but that's gone so go ahead with that. Add active roosters to 100 so there are enough players to replace the (not) sick ones. No stupid protests either. Just play.
        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

If they did this and people can see nobody is dropping dead, will get the country to realize this is not that bad and back to work and play.
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Question for whoever is left on this forum. If you were a football player and was granted a guarantee choice, which would you choose?

* Covid immunity
            * Gruesome injury immunity

Gruesome defines by paralysis, brain damage, lower leg break
            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

I'll go first. I would enthusiastically take my chances with Covid to take Gavin gruesome off the board.
              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

We have become insanely risk adverse as a country. Things we never worried about are now enough to end normal life and give government officials Communist like powers. Businesses told they need to shut down for 14 days to "flatten the curve" are past 100 days and no end in sight. If they defy, they are fined, jailed and shut down permanently whis is happening anyway because they can't survive.
                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

We are not going to have a country left when this is over.
                  Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
                  X