Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta fight, clevfan. For your right, stevo.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree, hart, but it hasn't been about news for a long time now. It is all about pushing agendas. I don't know of a single station that gives the news anymore on a regular basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hartley View Post
      On a completely different note I'm getting sick of CNN. Every single program is Trump bashing. You don't need to hear the same audio clips and commentary on Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Cooper, Fareed Zakarita, Chris Cuomo, Don Lemon etc. day in and day out. Constantly saying the same things aren't going to sway anybody new. There is more news than just Trump.
      I would guess that's why their viewership has tanked over time.. ??

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

On a completely different note I'm getting sick of CNN. Every single program is Trump bashing. You don't need to hear the same audio clips and commentary on Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Cooper, Fareed Zakarita, Chris Cuomo, Don Lemon etc. day in and day out. Constantly saying the same things aren't going to sway anybody new. There is more news than just Trump.
        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by Covid Cwissy View Post

No need to get excited. I still hate the price. I just think you can beat a horse to death.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Covid Cwissy;n171771]Yeah, masks are everything. Literally shaking (no pun) life and death.

IMG-20200909-WA0001.jpg

Comment

• There may be a vaccine approved before November. Instead of praising Trump for unprecedented speed, CNN is talking down the vaccine and accusing Trump of a dirty trick. With no proof mind you. Evidence free as Jake Tapper would say. Now masks are the most important thing. Vaccine is innefective and possibly dangerous. Whatever it takes. Whatever fake sources. Whatever lies. Whatever damage to their reputation. Whatever consequences to the American people. They will blindly take the opposite side of anything Trump is on and then gaslight like Anthony Weiner to Cuties. Now it is monkey immunity and a vaccine. Both would KO Covid. Both being attacked by the media.
              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by Covid Cwissy View Post
                There may be a vaccine approved before November. Instead of praising Trump for unprecedented speed, CNN is talking down the vaccine and accusing Trump of a dirty trick. With no proof mind you. Evidence free as Jake Tapper would say. Now masks are the most important thing. Vaccine is innefective and possibly dangerous. Whatever it takes. Whatever fake sources. Whatever lies. Whatever damage to their reputation. Whatever consequences to the American people. They will blindly take the opposite side of anything Trump is on and then gaslight like Anthony Weiner to Cuties. Now it is monkey immunity and a vaccine. Both would KO Covid. Both being attacked by the media.
                As long as it's gone through the proper testing and is safe. But this one seems to be rushed. A good leader would be the first in line to get inoculated to show its efficacy so I'd like to see Trump, Pence, Pompeo and the others get inoculated and maybe Donald Jr, Eric, Ivanka and Jared Kushner to have a better sample size. And if they get an immune response with no side effects then you'll see most of the general public heaping praise and lining up for a shot. Fwiw, Russia released their vaccine about 6 weeks ago but I've heard little about it. I don't think Putin got innoculated.

Comment

As long as it's gone through the proper testing and is safe. But this one seems to be rushed. A good leader would be the first in line to get inoculated to show its efficacy so I'd like to see Trump, Pence, Pompeo and the others get inoculated and maybe Donald Jr, Eric, Ivanka and Jared Kushner to have a better sample size. And if they get an immune response with no side effects then you'll see most of the general public heaping praise and lining up for a shot. Fwiw, Russia released their vaccine about 6 weeks ago but I've heard little about it. I don't think Putin got innoculated.
                  Ivanka said she will be the first to receive an FDA/CDC recommended vaccine. Although I understand thinking President Trump should as well, I'm not sure any United States President should be an early recipient of a vaccine.

Pappy

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolPappy View Post

Ivanka said she will be the first to receive an FDA/CDC recommended vaccine. Although I understand thinking President Trump should as well, I'm not sure any United States President should be an early recipient of a vaccine.
                    The bottom line is most sane people will do what is necessary to help get life back to normal. But you still need to make sure it's safe. And even then, issues could occur. I took the antihistamine Seldane for years and it seemed safe, it was even deemed safe enough to become OTC. But it was only about 5 years after its release that it was found to have long term effects on the heart. And it was about 5 years after thalidomide was deemed safe for morning sickness that it was found to cause birth defects. Hell, back in the day Bayer introduced heroin as a safe alternative to aspirin until the first rock star realized it had extra benefits 😉.

Comment

• I'm glad that President Trump is pushing drug companies and all involved to move at lightning speed developing a vaccine.. I am also sure the FDA and CDC won't cut corners in the approval..

Pappy

Comment

• [QUOTE=Hartley;n171783]
                        Originally posted by Covid Cwissy View Post
                        Yeah, masks are everything. Literally shaking (no pun) life and death.

IMG-20200909-WA0001.jpg
                        That's funny

Comment

• The vaccine gives it away as if there is anything left to give away. Rushing it to win the election. It won't be ready. It will be dangerous, unproven. If Trump would have said the vaccine won't be ready until late 2021 or early 2022, it would be people are dying. Vaccine should be ready in 2020. Why can't it be ready in 2020? If the virus magically goes away, it will be why did Trump waste all that time and resources on a vaccine that is not needed? Millions of jobs could have been saved if Trump ordered a national mask mandate in March or February or January or December or November.

You get the picture. No matter what, get on the opposite side of Trump and then gaslight.
                          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Mark my words. When a vaccine is announced in October, the gaslighting will hit 10.0 on the Ricker scale. There is your earthquack.
                            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Pappy

Comment

• 'A Very Serious Situation': WHO Says Coronavirus Cases Are Rising In Europe Again

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/17/91410...n-europe-again

Az has 121 Deaths so far this week with today to go. Going to be more than last week by whatever # comes up today. No spikes!!

Going on day 11 after Labor day. Dare I say we don't get a huge spike next week? I hope so because I am ending Covid tracking for AZ start of flu season end of Sept. Just going to get messy with flu stats etc.
                                Last edited by stevo; 09-18-2020, 11:08 AM.
                                “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Working...
                                X