Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta fight, clevfan. For your right, stevo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.K. Cwissy. Did you give Donald Trump Jr. my #. Past 14 days I got a text from him...........LOL

I never get political stuff.
    “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
      O.K. Cwissy. Did you give Donald Trump Jr. my #. Past 14 days I got a text from him...........LOL

I never get political stuff.
      I have no respect for Donald Jr or Eric for their affinity of killing threatened species for sport. Hunting is one thing, but killing species that are threatened is something else. This one made the news but I have heard he does it regularly which is why he asked his father to repeal the endangered species act.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...d-sheep-permit
      Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• https://globalnews.ca/news/5757728/t...gered-species/
        Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• I'm with you on this one, Hardly. Killing animals for sport not for me.
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• [QUOTE=Hartley;n171703]

I have no respect for Donald Jr or Eric for their affinity of killing threatened species for sport. Hunting is one thing, but killing species that are threatened is something else. This one made the news but I have heard he does it regularly which is why he asked his father to repeal the endangered species act.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...d-sheep-permit[/QUote

I can’t take it when a pet dies. Shot an endangered sheep? Ugh

His solicitations are not welcomed.

This guy is the first to spam me. Arggg
            Last edited by stevo; 09-14-2020, 09:47 AM.
            “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Junior must have had the Russians hack my phone!
              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Thinning the herd when not enough to feed them or regular hunting seasons where there are permits etc and its a way of life to feed you FINE with me. I eat meat so who I am to say anything.

Yet I can't look at a dead cat on road or handle a pet dying.

You should get zapped by a bolt of lightning and go straight to hell for shooting an endangered species. A FUKIN SHEEP!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hartley View Post

Yep and Hillary probably lost in 2016 because of the emails, which turned out to be nothing, became the story right before the election. It has, is, and always will be the story of the day and the situation people are in now, that influences elections. And like it or not, COVID-19 is the story that most Americans care about whether it's because they had relatives die from it, whether they got sick themselves, whether they are unemployed as a result or whether their stocks and bank accounts are in the shitter as a result. During the RNC the Daily Show jokingly started it with "The Republican National Convention. Celebrating February's record economy." The notion being it is old news and not what is on most people's minds. And if the Dems can keep relaying the message that the situation people are in is the result of Trump's ineptitude and indifference to the greatest issue that faced him during his presidency they will win. Is Trump to blame for Covid? Of course not. Is Trump to blame for the stock market crash and unemployment that resulted from it? Of course not. But he is to blame for not listening to the experts in the field because he had a different agenda. Had Trump just said from the beginning that he isn't an expert in the field of health and pandemics and let the likes of Fauci and others take the bull by the horn he would have been scot free on this. But he was the one who said that the cure can' be worse than the virus itself and encouraged governors to reopen too early which led to the huge spike in numbers. And worse of all instead of owning up to his mistakes he always doubles down.
                  Hart,

Why do you say the Hillary emails turned out to be nothing?

COVID is the story because the media has made it the story. The media and some politicians have scared people to death. I can't blame people for being scared but I don't think most people have fallen for it. The stats are so inflated it isn't even funny. I'm sure you've heard the ridiculous stories of what they are counting. Sure people die. People die from lots of things. If our goal is to eliminate death there isn't a soul on earth that can change that. The worst thing that Trump did was cave to the "experts" you refer to. The cure has definitely been worse than the virus. We should have never closed things down. And masks are the biggest joke of all.

Comment

• Originally posted by homedog View Post

Hart,

Why do you say the Hillary emails turned out to be nothing?

COVID is the story because the media has made it the story. The media and some politicians have scared people to death. I can't blame people for being scared but I don't think most people have fallen for it. The stats are so inflated it isn't even funny. I'm sure you've heard the ridiculous stories of what they are counting. Sure people die. People die from lots of things. If our goal is to eliminate death there isn't a soul on earth that can change that. The worst thing that Trump did was cave to the "experts" you refer to. The cure has definitely been worse than the virus. We should have never closed things down. And masks are the biggest joke of all.
                    When Comey said he found "a whole new set of emails" it spooked a lot of voters. And they were nothing because they turned out to be the same as the first set he found.

As for Covid, knowing healthy people who died after catching covid, knowing someone who recovered but is permanently disabled, knowing another who was healthy, caught it and hasn't been able to taste or smell for 4 months and seeing how it devastated group homes and long term care homes, we'll agree to disagree.
                    Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Hillary's emails have never been explained. They were discovered in Weiner's laptop in early October. Bullshit Comey didn't know. McCabe sure did. Only after the FBI tipped off Rudy and it was about to leak did Comey suddenly "discover" the emails. Then instead of quietly doing a 2 day auto search, he made the announcement the week before the election. You tell me what that was about. You can say the same thing about Rosenstein and McCabe plotting the 25th amendment. You can say the same thing about Mueller being interviewed for the FBI job then getting the special counsel job. You can say the same thing about Mueller's mental capacity expiring worse and worse than Biden. You can say the same thing about Flynn supposedly lying about nothing when he knew he was recorded and wasting close to 4 years of his life on a 2-3 month type crime. Go on and on and on. Hopefully Durham explains everything.
                      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• I'm staying out of the political stuff because nobody's gonna change anybody's mind at this point both sides are so dug in, it's unhealthy.

But it boggles my mind that Americans have stopped thinking for themselves on both sides. As a Canadian I used to visit the states every chance I got, but at this point I have no desire to go, I hope they keep the border "closed" for the rest of the year. Canada's done well with the virus but the next month will be bad. We all dumped on Italy and Spain but they are years ahead of us in mentality right now.
                        "Elections are not decided by those who vote but by those who count the votes"

Comment

• Originally posted by DrunkenGoon View Post
                          I'm staying out of the political stuff because nobody's gonna change anybody's mind at this point both sides are so dug in, it's unhealthy.

But it boggles my mind that Americans have stopped thinking for themselves on both sides.
                          Well said DG!

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• Always great to see comments from D.G.

As a M.W poster I simply enjoy reading the back and forth between Hartley and Cwissy. No American sports when it started. Now it's a sticky!

Also helps I have met Hartley.

Face to words.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrunkenGoon View Post
                              I'm staying out of the political stuff because nobody's gonna change anybody's mind at this point both sides are so dug in, it's unhealthy.

But it boggles my mind that Americans have stopped thinking for themselves on both sides. As a Canadian I used to visit the states every chance I got, but at this point I have no desire to go, I hope they keep the border "closed" for the rest of the year. Canada's done well with the virus but the next month will be bad. We all dumped on Italy and Spain but they are years ahead of us in mentality right now.
                              I feel the exact same way DG although I do almost cry when I get emails from Longhorn Steakhouse, Olive Garden and Boston Market about their weekly specials. I think you still have the Olive Garden out your way but it closed decades ago here. The Keg and East Side Marios are good alternatives but aren't as good. I also miss Red Robin burgers but I believe they filed for bankruptcy along with Fuddruckers.
                              Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Covid Cwissy View Post
                                I thought this article was interesting on who may be the most to blame for spread of the virus to the western hemisphere.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/featu...und-the-world?
                                Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

Working...
                                X