Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta fight, clevfan. For your right, stevo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump is going to lose Arizona. I went to the store and I was the only one without a mask.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlyn Cwissy View Post
      Trump is going to lose Arizona. I went to the store and I was the only one without a mask.
      That was dumb

Comment

Cwissy I like you but I wish I could slap some sense into you

Comment

My MAGA masks should be arriving today. I'll be mashed up until November.
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Deaths from Covid-19 are actually under-reported

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...lassified-such
            Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

You are a reporter or used to be. Please research and compare types of deaths first 6 months 2020 to 2019. That will tell us everything. If no crazy variance non Covid, that would tend to validate the reported Covid deaths. If heart attacks and cancer are down 50%, that would tend to indicate something else. Unless they are pulling a Breaking Bad by adding fake totals to the other types. Not only should other types not be less, they should be more because of less available treatment. Everything should be up. Comorbitities (can't spell it, fuck it) are tricky. They need to be reported separately.
              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

I was interested:

co·mor·bid·i·ty
                /ˌkōmôrˈbidədē/
                Learn to pronounce
                noun
                plural noun: comorbidities
                1. the simultaneous presence of two chronic diseases or conditions in a patient.
                  "the comorbidity of anxiety and depression in Parkinson's disease"
                “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by Hartley View Post
                  Deaths from Covid-19 are actually under-reported

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...lassified-such
                  I guess the article does some of that. Who knows. I'm just glad we are finally going with the Monkey. Should be over by September but still no sports.

Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

In the meantime I have heard that the virus is becoming less virulent as it gets older. So while the cases are going crazy the potency is less than it was at first. At the beginning more than 5% of those contracting it were dying but that's now well under 1% from the new cases and most dying now are very immune compromised to begin with.
                    Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

More reason to plow through it. You didnt need to hear. The death graph shows it. We'd be approaching 5k every day.
                      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

50,000 positives is the new baseline and deaths still not approaching 1000. Suck it and plow through. Once positives hit the peak, it's over.
                        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Donny Jr's big tit Fox news girlfriend tested positive. Tweets and prayers, Kimmy.
                          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Deaths are way down today but probably because of less reporting. Next week is make or breaking bad. Should get a shocking surge.
                            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Or are deaths down because, work with me here, deaths are down. Positives look like they will hit 50,000.

Florida 11,458 (record) / 17
                              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

43,580 / 238

238 should be Florida
                                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
                                X