Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta fight, clevfan. For your right, stevo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putin is about to go. I'm trying to think of something positive for Biden right now and I can't but I'll post if I do. I'm not sure he is anything more than a figurehead at this point. Agenda dead and several crises current and upcoming.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Ok. Here is something. Not much. January 6 investigation. Rhodes and Oath Keepers indicted. May be able to pinch Roger again. I'm sure he was stupid enough to gossip girl with them and I'm sure he will make things worse and worse with additional gossip girl.

Prepare to die motherfucker!
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Problem is nobody gives a shit. Trump's Big Lie gets better ratings. Elections will be won and lost because of that (and state legislation passed). Nobody will vote based on January 6 and no legislation thanks to Cinema and Munchkin.
        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Why not John Kerry? Why not a young, popular governor like Kentucky's Andy Beshear? Why not even Al Gore? Why Joe Biden knowing he is a senile total fuckup? They won but will come at devastating price. He's reaching the 30's in approval with no Keisha Lance Bottoms in sight.
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by Futures Cwissy View Post
            Why not John Kerry? Why not a young, popular governor like Kentucky's Andy Beshear? Why not even Al Gore? Why Joe Biden knowing he is a senile total fuckup? They won but will come at devastating price. He's reaching the 30's in approval with no Keisha Lance Bottoms in sight.
            I think it's just common courtesy that if a sitting president wants to run in a 2nd term for a party then you don't challenge them.
            Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• I am talking about 2020. There is virtually no chance Biden runs again so primary challenge doesn't apply.
              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by Futures Cwissy View Post
                I am talking about 2020. There is virtually no chance Biden runs again so primary challenge doesn't apply.
                Biden already said he would run again. I once read that the biggest problem with politics is that no one with any real skill to run a government actually runs. Fwiw, I think the one candidate the Dems had who would have been effective is Elizabeth Warren.
                Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hartley View Post

Biden already said he would run again. I once read that the biggest problem with politics is that no one with any real skill to run a government actually runs. Fwiw, I think the one candidate the Dems had who would have been effective is Elizabeth Warren.
                  I hope Biden runs.. he would be an easy opponent for Trump, DeSantis, or any republican.. unfortunately (or fortunately) I don’t think he can win the Dem nomination.

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• Compounds found in hemp may prevent the virus that causes COVID-19 from entering human cells, according to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products.

Pappy

Comment

• Originally posted by Hartley View Post

I think it's just common courtesy that if a sitting president wants to run in a 2nd term for a party then you don't challenge them.
                      Does common courtesy apply if Biden doesn’t realize he’s president?

Pappy

Comment

• If Hemp can stop covid that's good for Canada. There seems to be a pot shop here on every corner.
                        Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Biden will not run again.

Comment

• Pappy

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolPappy View Post
                              Lol. Sadly very true.
                              Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

Working...
                              X