Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta fight, clevfan. For your right, stevo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Country has a whole has seen deaths stop going down and inched up but inched. No spike. Spike would be if we went over 1000/day. Not even John Ziegler close.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

None of this matters because our media is not an honest source. They will focus on whatever confirms their script which is to scare the shit out of people and shut it all down except for riots.
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by Hartley View Post
        You seem focused on deaths cwissy. There's about a 10-14 day lag between when a person is exposed and when they test positive and genetally a 1-4 week delay between that and when they succumb - it happened in New York, New Jersey, Italy etc. So with these 30,000 + positive cases you may start seeing a lot of deaths in the next few weeks. I hope I'm wrong but we'll see. I also heard experts are projecting 100,000 daily cases in the U.S. shortly. Those numbers are terrifying and NOT flu like figures.
        Look at New York's graph of infections and deaths. March 18 outbreak and within a week, deaths followed. The facts are against you. New outbreak, yes. Has not been stopped and is getting out of control. Deaths, no. Peaked and has come down and stayed down. So what do we do? What's the play?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/new-york/
        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

How do you stop a virus from being a virus? The #'s from other countries are not accurate. No way we are the ones having the most problems. They are not testing and reporting as much as us.
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Yeah, I know. Masks. Stay at home. Stay 6 feet away. Avoid large groups. Protest. Tear down statues. Burn buildings. Loot and kill.
            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlyn Cwissy View Post
              How do you stop a virus from being a virus? The #'s from other countries are not accurate. No way we are the ones having the most problems. They are not testing and reporting as much as us.
              You are the ones having the most cases because the people making decisions are not listening to the experts. In no other countries are you seeing jam packed beaches and public pools, restaurants with no distancing and no masks etc. You can agree or not but Trump has made this a political issue since it's an election year and every decision has been based on how he believes he thinks it will affect his election chances and not what is best for U.S. citizens. The rallies in Oklahoma and Arizona is proof. In other countries, even the biggest deniers like Boris Johnson have started listening to their health experts.
              Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

Look at New York's graph of infections and deaths. March 18 outbreak and within a week, deaths followed. The facts are against you. New outbreak, yes. Has not been stopped and is getting out of control. Deaths, no. Peaked and has come down and stayed down. So what do we do? What's the play?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/new-york/
                I was watching 2 reports on NBC news and Fox news where they interviewed doctors at hospitals in Tucson and Houston who are saying they are overwhelmed and are having to decide who can get a hospital bed and who will have to suffer until one comes available. The reason deaths aren't spiking like earlier is that hospitals have found new treatments that keep people alive like old school steroids, Remdesivir (who your kind leader bought all available doses, giving the middle finger to the rest of the world), plasma transplants from survivors and removing blood, oxygenating it and transfusing it back. Plus people getting the virus now are much younger than before and are able to eventually fight it off and survive. 80 year olds really have no chance but 30 year old beach bums do have a better chance. Unfortunately, according to the doctors, that isn't without consequences. Covid often leads to damaged lungs which will cause issues later and reduced life span, heart issues, kidney damage, liver damage, loss of senses, chronic pain and even amputations.

Say what you want Cwissy but pretending the U.S. is doing well because deaths aren't spiking is putting lipstick on a pig. And I'm not necessarily talking about your president although the term fits.
                Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by Hartley View Post

I was watching 2 reports on NBC news and Fox news .
                    You are Canadian so you don't know how fake news works. If there are 1000 pro Confederate statue protestors and 900 of them are normal, peaceful people while 100 are right wing racist shitheads, not only all the cameras are going to be trained on the 100, the media will deny (beyond not report) the existence of the other 900. If Trump condemns the 100 but says the other 900 are very fine people, the media will say Trump called neo Nazis very fine people. This, unfortunately, is based on a "true" story.
                    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

You have almost 35 hours to win $250. Shoot it, Hardly!

http://www.peepsplace.com/showthread.php?t=571597

Quo Biden contest (up to $1000 prize)
                      To prove my point about the fake news, I am willing to pay $250 guaranteed and up to $1000 possible. I can post it all I want howid they are favouring Quo. It's basically 100% negative Trump, 100% positive Quo. So this is the contest.

Whoever can cite the highest # of *negative articles and stories in print or on television about Quo will win $250. I will also pay $1 for each negative story above 250 up to 1000 (only to the winner) so you can win up to $1000 to be paid by inauguration Jason Day. Here are the qualified fake news media.

ABC
                      NBC
                      CNN
                      MSDNC
                      NYT
                      WaPo

Not CBS because of Catherine Herridge. What qualifies as negative is any story that involves a scandal or cancel quality subject. Tweets don't qualify. Need official coverage. I'll give you some examples.

Tara Reid. If CNN puts her on the air with Anderson's Cocksucker, that's a point. If they put one of her surrogates or lawyers, that's a point. If they put her, her surrogates or lawyers on Anderson again, another point. Or another CNN personality, a point. Do a segment that actually looks into the allegation fairly, a point. Or of any other woman or girl. Points all around. With Stormy, you would be racking the points like a pinball machine.

Another example is Spybama. If CNN actually reports about Stroke's notes in an honest way, a point. Asks Quo or a surrogate about what he knew and did in a legitimate interview, a point. For the print media, little bit higher Bill Barr. They have to actually break news of an existing scandal or new scandal. NYT fake story about Russia paying a bounty on American soldiers would count if it's against Quo. Plenty of stuff they could do during Obama's term. Questioning Quo's health or mental state would be a point. Something like a Brian Stelter this is not normal.

I will be the judge if something qualifies. If there is a challenge, I would like $6 to be the arbiter. He's the only poster here not biased and he has experience as a bookmaker.

This should be an easy contest. The man is running for POTUS. There should points all over the place and nonstop until November. This is how it works or this is how it is supposed to work. My point will be made by howid few points are scored.

We can start right now. Good lick.
                      ​​​​​​
                      Let's give an incentive. If somebody scores the debutante point by Friday 2400 est, $25 bitcoin. Will not count against $250. Instant bonus whore.
                      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

I wish Indio hadn't retired as a poster. Oh Lordy the spectacular pleonastic posts he would have made. He has to be getting it up the ass by Gavin in Indio, California. He threatened to assassinate Bill Frist over UIGEA. This is UIGEA X 10000!
                        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

You are Canadian so you don't know how fake news works. If there are 1000 pro Confederate statue protestors and 900 of them are normal, peaceful people while 100 are right wing racist shitheads, not only all the cameras are going to be trained on the 100, the media will deny (beyond not report) the existence of the other 900. If Trump condemns the 100 but says the other 900 are very fine people, the media will say Trump called neo Nazis very fine people. This, unfortunately, is based on a "true" story.
                          Why pray tell would doctors in the ICU at Methodist Hospital in Houston lie about critically sick patients?
                          Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

Btw the only reason Trump is saying is pro mask now is that states supporting him are mandating them. Has he ever said anything truthful during his presidency?

https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/s...388563456?s=09
                            Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

Btw here is proof that health experts other than Fauci are saying Trump could have made a difference if he just promoted masks from the get go.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/co...mpression=true
                              Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

You have almost 35 hours to win $250. Shoot it, Hardly!

http://www.peepsplace.com/showthread.php?t=571597

​​​​​​
                                I won't win your bet because I won't be posting pro Joe Biden posts. It's too bad he is the penultimate candidate because he is too old, too forgetful and too wishy-washy on issues. That's why his VP choice will be so critical and it's too bad he decided to choose a VP solely based on race and gender rather than the best person who would be the best president if he doesn't complete his term. If Kamala Harris, Susan Rice or Val Demings are the best choices then terrific. But they shouldn't be the only ones being seriously considered.That said, while I'm not a huge Biden fan, a bag of raccoon crap would be better than Donald Trump.
                                Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

Working...
                                X