Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta fight, clevfan. For your right, stevo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hartley View Post

Your comment was that the virus they are seeing is not the delta virus but rather "the fuck you virus." So I'm asking if it's a different variant even more contagious than the delta variant, what would be the point of saying it's the delta variant? It makes no sense since saying "we have the deadliest variant so far, please get vaccinated" would be a better selling point to your conspiracy theory no?
    The lie is that the vaccines are safe and effective and hustle doubling down on compliance and even trying to extend to the cuties. Why can't they tell us the truth? The vaccines have become a temporary treatment. That's what they are, Hardly. By definition. If you still get the virus and still spread it. The vaccine only *maybe prevents you from getting really sick. That is not enough to force it on anyone.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• At be best, people will have to continue taking boosters indefinitely.
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by Futures Cwissy View Post

The vaccine only *maybe prevents you from getting really sick. That is not enough to force it on anyone.
        That's the reason I got the vaccine. I never believed it would be perfect in preventing asymptomatic spread, just that it would make that less likely to spread but more importantly that it would stop me and the family (who are also vaxxed) from ending up in the ICU or dead.
        Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• And I have no problem with that. You do what's be best for you and your family. They are trying to force everybody to take it.
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

And I have no problem with that. You do what's be best for you and your family. They are trying to force everybody to take it.
            It's a free country. No one should be forced to do something they don't like unless it's illegal.

Fwiw, I have a cousin who works in the industry in Australia and China, who like you, thinks we'll all regret the mRNA vaccines in a couple of years. He won't say why but said in 2 years he'll know if his fears played out or not. I suspect his concerns are that we will start seeing high cases of blood clots and myocarditis (possibly cancer) and more concerning, the mRNA vaccines going rogue, identifying any new virus as covid and starting to kill healthy cells like happens with type 1 (juvenile) diabetes.

He said he got the Sinovax in China which is a very traditional vaccine where an inactivated version of the virus is injected. He said efficacy is around 50% and possibly less with the variants but at least he knows it can't manipulate the immune system. He is indifferent to the viral vector vaccines (j&j, Sputnik or AstraZeneca) but he says they should be safe although there have already been reports of clots and myocarditis with those.

Maybe the U.S. should allow Sinovax for those hesitant of newer mRNA and viral vector vaccines but the hatred and distrust of China by the Western world has made it politically impossible to allow that vaccine to be used in North America.
            Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• So your cousin is CATTURD and you are HIPTURD.
              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Hardlyturd.

E6r0kpuWYAEG_zL?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Have not flown in awhile with everything that has gone on. We were getting ready today to head out 6 am tomorrow. Cancelled. Going Tuesday now. Just going to show up early and hope for best.

Have a great weekend.
                  “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Oh, Hardly hipturd. Oh.

E7j11-jXsAovrj6?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
                    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Everybody has an opinion and and almost always it is wrong but this is an interesting theory. The vaccines are so aggressive against the virus, they are triggering the virus into mutations. This is vs natural immunity where it allows the virus to burn out. Would explain why vaccinated people are becoming super spreaders. The vaccine is going to create the fuck you variant!
                      Oh.
                      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Another way to look at it.
                        Oh.
                        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

•  
                          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• 99,275 cases. Get there, get there, get there.
                            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Oh, Fuck..
                              Just strolled into my Butcher, halfway thru my order, kid comes in out of nowhere, and says I have to wear a mask now..
                              You guys were right, I was going to move to Croatia in 5 years, I'm stepping it up now.

Comment

• Fuck this shit, Baller. I just want an uninterrupted football season. Probably can't even get that.
                                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
                                X