Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta fight, clevfan. For your right, stevo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody has an opinion and and almost always it is wrong but this is an interesting theory. The vaccines are so aggressive against the virus, they are triggering the virus into mutations. This is vs natural immunity where it allows the virus to burn out. Would explain why vaccinated people are becoming super spreaders. The vaccine is going to create the fuck you variant!

Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Another way to look at it.

Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• It would be sofa king Hillaryous and ironic, I have to believe it is God's dirty plan. The Trump vaccine for the win!
        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by homedog View Post

There you go, Baller. You will have fun but only the way they tell you that you can have fun. LOL.
          Nope. You can't smoke anywhere indoors anywhere in Canada including offices. That said, there is a push by many groups to allow you to smoke cannibas indoors saying it's no different than being able to drink alcohol with your meal but I'm guessing that will go nowhere fast.
          Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futures Cwissy View Post
            Everybody has an opinion and and almost always it is wrong but this is an interesting theory. The vaccines are so aggressive against the virus, they are triggering the virus into mutations. This is vs natural immunity where it allows the virus to burn out. Would explain why vaccinated people are becoming super spreaders. The vaccine is going to create the fuck you variant!
            The only problem with that theory is that the UK variant came out before vaccines and the delta variant went apeshit in India which had next to no vaccines given out at that time. It's also notable that the vaccines that were given out in the UK and India were almost exclusively AstraZeneca.
            Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

I'm confused Doggy. I AM saying they are tracking. I think your case proves it.

Also why I don't believe at all they aren't tracking every shot given and name.
              Sorry, read it wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hartley View Post

The only problem with that theory is that the UK variant came out before vaccines and the delta variant went apeshit in India which had next to no vaccines given out at that time. It's also notable that the vaccines that were given out in the UK and India were almost exclusively AstraZeneca.
                You assume it is the Delta variant being seeded in the US. It could be the fuck you variant. Let's watch Florida. Whatever it is, DeSantis is ground zero.
                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• I want to cee where Florida is when it reaches its pinky. Should be quick steep rise then the same way down with deaths staying flat. If the rise is extended and the deaths jump, fuck you time.
                  Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Thanks. I get it now.
                    “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• 92k cases today but deaths staying under 500. If this trend holds, poor scripting from the idiot MSCDC. Should be telling people not to worry about it. Instead, they are scaring people and giving confusing messages about the vaccine. I dont cee anything to panic about.
                      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Cases means nothing. Shouldn't even be counting. Hospitalizations and deaths.
                        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Cases means nothing. Shouldn't even be counting. Hospitalizations and deaths.
                          good post-

Comment

You assume it is the Delta variant being seeded in the US. It could be the fuck you variant. Let's watch Florida. Whatever it is, DeSantis is ground zero.
                            Authorities said it is over 80% delta variant they are noticing in samples taken from Americans in the last month. What possible reason would they have to lie?
                            Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Ontario will be an interesting measure too. 81% of eligible population (12 and up) have had at least 1 dose and 68% are fully vaccinated. By Aug 15th they expect it to be 85% one dose and 80% fully vaccinated. There were 218 cases and 3 deaths today in the province, which is up a bit (7 day average is 150 cases and 1 death). If cases stay down among eligible pop while numbers skyrocket in unvaxxed populations it will say a lot.

Btw, for anyone wondering there are about 13 million Ontario residents 12 and up.
                              Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

Cases means nothing. Shouldn't even be counting. Hospitalizations and deaths.
                                Fourth surge of COVID-19 cases at Sarasota Memorial Hospital

https://www.snntv.com/story/44413863...orial-hospital

Comment

Working...
                                X