Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta fight, clevfan. For your right, stevo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cee what he did. Sneaky little devil. He quietly released Monday and Tuesday #'s today.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• The purpose of vaccines is to install immunity in the vaccinated person, not keep them from going to the hospital, or dying, from the virus they were vaccinated for.

Comment

• The purpose of a vaccine, as I understand it, is to stop the spread of whatever it is for. Right now vaccinated people, just like unvaccinated people, are getting and spreading the virus. Explain that to me.

Comment

• I can explain. It's structuring the script. Was supposed to give full stop immunity but they are failing and yes, vaccinated people are starting to get sick and they are going to or already are dying. This is a desperate attempt to somehow create a script where they can blame something, somebody else and reload another round of Brian Stelter.
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• If I didn't hate these people, I'd feel sorry for them. The amount of lying and covering up they have to do is unreal and unrelenting:

Joey senile
            Rigged election
            Hunter laptop
            FBI false flag 1/6
            Gain of Grouchy
            Unsafe, ineffective vaccines

They are all bubbling to the surface at the same time. I vote the vaccines will be the scandal that bursts their bubble boy. The anger will be off the charts and non partisan. Imagine being forced to take the vaccine and dying.
            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Hey, homedog. Do I have a deal for you. I have this Magic Johnson vaccine. Without it, there is a .09% chance you will die from Covid. homey, my man. I can drop those odds all the way down to .03%! You have to take 2 shots to start then booster shots every new variant until Covid goes away completely. You will still have to wear a mask, social distance and maybe be asked to Brian Stelter to protect the unvaccinated. But if that happens you will have an autographed copy of a Hunter Biden art piece to enjoy that retails at $50,000. You get it free! Just drop your pants and say Grouchie.
              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by homedog View Post
                The purpose of a vaccine, as I understand it, is to stop the spread of whatever it is for. Right now vaccinated people, just like unvaccinated people, are getting and spreading the virus. Explain that to me.
                I don't know about getting it but this comes up on Google regarding spreading.

Can a vaccinated person spread Covid CDC?
                Vaccinated people may be able to spread the coronavirus and should resume wearing masks under certain circumstances, the nation's top public health official said Tuesday in a gloomy acknowledgment that the mutated delta variant has reversed the promising trend lines of spring.1 day ago

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...dance-indoors/

I also read somewhere that Vaccinated people are more dangerous to the unvaccinated because they have some of the Virus in them?
                I don't know man. I read so much shit it's hard to keep straight.
                “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• I said 100k cases next week. Next week is this week. Already pushing 90k. And deaths rising.
                  Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by Futures Cwissy View Post
                    I can't stop laughing. No, really. My girl Kyrsten just put AOC on tilt. Chip Roy drilled Nancy a new ice cream cone. Joey is about to take the Grouchie walk of shame back to the tee. And the Ninjas are set to impale Kookie Katie. Summer of fuck you!
                    not a clue what you said
                    Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

Vaccinated people may be able to spread the coronavirus and should resume wearing masks under certain circumstances, the nation's top public health official said Tuesday in a gloomy acknowledgment that the mutated delta variant has reversed the promising trend lines of spring.1 day ago

I also read somewhere that Vaccinated people are more dangerous to the unvaccinated because they have some of the Virus in them?
                      If you don't get it, you can't spread it. That is the purpose of a vaccine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futures Cwissy View Post
                        This is an absolute full stop panic. I got a tip from a poster that Florida is going to be approaching 100,000 cases per day in August. That is one state.

​​​​​​https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/...601208834?s=20
                        No vaccines failed if states like Vermont, Connecticut and New York go crazy. If states with low vax rates go sky high then the governors and residents of those states failed.
                        Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• I would say it a little different, Hart. Vaccines failed if vaccinated people are spreading the virus. Doesn't matter what state you live in.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

Has there been a bigger issue in history that divided America more than this virus and the reactions to it. I think this surpasses slavery as a dividing issue.
                            Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by homedog View Post
                              I would say it a little different, Hart. Vaccines failed if vaccinated people are spreading the virus. Doesn't matter what state you live in.
                              I would agree if you had 80% or more in every state vaccinated.
                              Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Really surprised you guys are so spun up on this.
                                I liked Pappy's response, people that care, wear a mask, others enjoy your life.

I haven't wore a mask all summer, enjoyed a killer vacation in Croatia, kids have had friends over, and have had parties, including today.
                                who cares about numbers, worry about your own quality of life, I can't tell if you want it to end, or everyone dies? which won't happen.

Cwissy, you've been on a roll, go on a vacation, post some pictures with you and some hotties in a pool, don't be scared by statistics.

Comment

Working...
                                X