Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta fight, clevfan. For your right, stevo.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hartley View Post

You're not going to catch covid from an amazon box. We used to wipe down groceries and boxes too but from everything I've read, the danger is from person to person contact with an infected individual. That said, after shopping and putting things away I wash my hands but if there is a remote trace of the virus on a box or bag it will have dissipated by the time you use it. Also depending on your mask, you don't need to wash your hands unless you grab the mask on the inside. The strings won't contain any traces of covid. Btw Costco has the blue masks on sale for $15 for 50 masks. And Gilead is offering Remdesivir at the bargain price of $3,200 for a 5 day supply.
    Well that's good. Not like Amazon comes more than once a week so no big hassle. Wife has respiratory issues so is extra careful with stuff brought to house. My main point was I never did all this hand sanitizing they said was important. I just never remember to do it.

As far as masks I meant outside at an establishment but I know you knew that. Our Doc gives us masks. No idea what they are name wise.
    Last edited by stevo; 06-30-2020, 05:48 PM.
    “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlyn Cwissy View Post
      Stupidest thing I have ever seen. I would just get a skateboard under me and paddle underneath the Covid.

“You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Whoa nellay. We've got George W. Bush. California 105 deaths today. Let's watch closely.
        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stupidest thing I have ever seen. I would just get a skateboard under me and paddle underneath the Covid.
          If Dr. Grouchy said injesting semem protected you from Covid, people would add it to every meal. Of course, Yashar Ali is already set.
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Arizona record new cases and deaths today.

4877 / 88
            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Increase expected. Question is how high and long it goes. For pawspective, New York high times point. Arizona is on it's way to 11k infections but not even to 100 deaths. Let it go through, Duecey. Don't pull a Leon Lett.

11,661 / 1025
              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

I wonder if any Karens will show up at the Gym Jordan now that it has gone national that the owner is defying Duecey?
                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Arizona record new cases and deaths today.

4877 / 88
                  We're down to about 100 cases in Ontario now (14 million population) and less than 3 deaths per day. That's actually why the EU has opened the borders to Canadians but has kept it closed to Americans. NHL has also chosen Toronto and Edmonton as the 2 hub cities.

Comment

My Gym Jordan is suing Duecey!

https://twitter.com/MVphotoFox10/sta...84767656681472

Mario Fox10
                    @MVphotoFox10
                    Tom Hatten's CEO of @Mountainsidefit
                    response to Gov @dougducey
                    after the executive order was announced that gyms will be closed for the next 30 days. #fox10phoenix

Comment

Cumosexual 10
                      Gruesome (who is starting to close down the state again) 10
                      Jerry 12
                      Tebow 49
                      Herschel 22
                      Duecey 88

Cases continue to rise, rise, rise but no confirmed death spike. Arizona with a concerning # but have to cee if it's variance or a trend. Nothing has changed my mind. This virus cannot be stopped. Our options are to Brian Stelter which will only delay and extend or to stay open and plow through to whatever final time awaits. There is no vaccine. There is not going to be a vaccine in 2020. Monkey immunity only chance. We can save economy. It's coming back. Recession over. Shortest ever. If we Brian Stelter, we hit the FT # anyway and destroy the economy. We are in between the 2 so Monkey is building but not fast enough. The debutantè wave would be over if we went Monkey in March. Still at least a month away. What if there is a second wave? It's probably going to be with President Quo Biden. Good lick with that. We will be wearing masks, crawling on the ground and putting semen sauce on our tacos.
                      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

You seem focused on deaths cwissy. There's about a 10-14 day lag between when a person is exposed and when they test positive and genetally a 1-4 week delay between that and when they succumb - it happened in New York, New Jersey, Italy etc. So with these 30,000 + positive cases you may start seeing a lot of deaths in the next few weeks. I hope I'm wrong but we'll see. I also heard experts are projecting 100,000 daily cases in the U.S. shortly. Those numbers are terrifying and NOT flu like figures.

Comment

Florida with over 10k infections today. Poised to top NY's top # and poise always counts. But the deaths still not spinking. By the graphs at this link, we cee outbreak started June 10. 20 plus days for deaths to follow and hasn't happened. Yet. Soon we can drop the yet.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/florida/
                          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

As far as hospital bed capacity dwindling, then spread to different hospitals. If necessary, move out of state or do portable. It's scare gaslighting. Deaths tell us everything. If it stays under 100, not a crisis.
                            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Texas started outbreak June 16 and no deaths follow. Yet. We can go right down the list.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/texas/
                              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Arizona June 4. No deaths follow. 88 yesterday but 37 today.

​​​​​​https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/arizona/
                                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
                                X