Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta fight, clevfan. For your right, stevo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has ordered Johnson & Johnson to throw out around 60 million doses of its COVID-19 vaccine after multiple health

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• Canada never used the ones we got from there for that reason. Sticking now strictly to Pfizer and Moderna.
        Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Covid Cwissy View Post
          clevfan, please change my handle to Futures Cwissy. I'm about to bag another won.

Tennis Futures - French Open - WTA - #Odds to Win 2021 Womens French Open - Barbora Krejcikova +5000
          Future/Prop
          Pending
          $33.10 $1,655.00
          Accepted Date: 06/04/21 07:21 GMT-7
          Amount: $33.10
          To win: $1,655.00
          Type: Future/Prop
          Description: Tennis Futures - French Open - WTA - #Odds to Win 2021 Womens French Open - Barbora Krejcikova +5000
          Nice one Cwissy. What in the world compelled you to back an unranked player in the French Open?
          Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• I guessed.
            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Pay attention whore to that Danish soccer player who collapsed. I think he took the ouchie right before the tournament.
              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• all dogs:
                STRAIGHT BET Jun 13 SOC [234017] CROATIA +1-122
                STRAIGHT BET Jun 13 SOC [234021] NORTH MACEDONIA +¾-121
                STRAIGHT BET Jun 13 SOC [234025] UKRAINE +1-115
                also taking a flyer, with these guys, who are flying under the radar, IMO;
                STRAIGHT BET Jun 13 SOC [234021] NORTH MACEDONIA +457

Comment

• Originally posted by Futures Cwissy View Post
                  Pay attention whore to that Danish soccer player who collapsed. I think he took the ouchie right before the tournament.
                  Just read dude didn't have COVID, and has NOT been vaccinated

Comment

• That is not enough to confirm. Media lies like people breathe.
                    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Johnny boy Vegas is my next guess. Needs a ridiculous round and ridiculous help.
                      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Baller View Post

Just read dude didn't have COVID, and has NOT been vaccinated
                        These things happen to athletes. How many times have we heard about star basketball players collapsing on the court and having to be revived? And I can recall at least 2 football players who collapsed in practice and I believe one of them on Minnesota died. And these were long before covid.

In the meantime they said he had heart failure and he actually reached the threshold where he would have been considered legally dead. I had a cousin who died from an unknown heart defect also. He was perfectly healthy otherwise, 38 years old and just collapsed one day. When the paramedics got there they said he was gone.
                        Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Baller View Post
                          all dogs:
                          STRAIGHT BET Jun 13 SOC [234017] CROATIA +1-122
                          STRAIGHT BET Jun 13 SOC [234021] NORTH MACEDONIA +¾-121
                          STRAIGHT BET Jun 13 SOC [234025] UKRAINE +1-115
                          also taking a flyer, with these guys, who are flying under the radar, IMO;
                          STRAIGHT BET Jun 13 SOC [234021] NORTH MACEDONIA +457
                          I'll bet it if you can tell me where North Macedonia is without looking at a map.
                          Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Looks like no vaccine confirmed.

​​​​​​https://twitter.com/scuba2024/status...913244163?s=20
                            Last edited by Futures Cwissy; 06-13-2021, 11:49 AM.
                            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by Futures Cwissy View Post
                              Johnny boy Vegas is my next guess. Needs a ridiculous round and ridiculous help.
                              He had an accident on 6 but he has a shot. Getting the help he needed.
                              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by Hartley View Post

These things happen to athletes. How many times have we heard about star basketball players collapsing on the court and having to be revived? And I can recall at least 2 football players who collapsed in practice and I believe one of them on Minnesota died. And these were long before covid.
                                You're probably talking about Korey Stringer. He had a heat stroke. They couldn't get him cooled off fast enough, and his organs shut down.
                                "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X