Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta fight, clevfan. For your right, stevo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, Hardly.

https://twitter.com/it_distraction/s...317634051?s=20
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Without clicking link, somebody's uncle and cousin tested positive for covid after getting ouched.
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by Covid Cwissy View Post
        Without clicking link, somebody's uncle and cousin tested positive for covid after getting ouched.
        2 weeks after full vaccination you are supposed to be 91% protected against covid and 100% against severe covid and hospitalization. Obviously they are in the 9%, likely because they got one of the variants. So the bigger question is how sick they are. If they have mild cold like symptoms or no symptoms then the vaccine did its job.
        Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Well most people don't get sick from it so chances are they aren't that sick. Hasn't anything to do with the vaccine.

Comment

• 98% or so don't even have symptoms. No vaccine.

Comment

• I like howid they claim the vaccine for 12 to 18 years old has been tested to 100% prevent death. That's interesting since without the vaccine, it is like .003%. They are saying the vaccine takes Alan Karred of the remaining .003 and if so, howid could they possibly verify? This is insanity. It's like me selling Magic Johnson water that will prevent you from dying from combustible burning. Yea, that's not going to happen anyway and I got the water from my Billy sink. Thanks for the money, though, sucker.
              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• We are completely under 50,000 cases per day. Deaths will soon follow and probably go under 500.
                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• O.K. I'm way past side effect window for J&J. Came home with a bit of headache took a nap. Woke up and never felt any other effects.

Wife goes for second Moderna shot today. She suffered effects first time. Not looking forward to this go round. Rest was only thing that helped first time. Headaches etc.

Then we are done.

Except for variants and I in no way feel comfortable.........LOL
                  “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    O.K. I'm way past side effect window for J&J. Came home with a bit of headache took a nap. Woke up and never felt any other effects.

Wife goes for second Moderna shot today. She suffered effects first time. Not looking forward to this go round. Rest was only thing that helped first time. Headaches etc.

Then we are done.

Except for variants and I in no way feel comfortable.........LOL
                    It'll be ok Stevo. Stay positive buddy!

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• A stunning New York Times report claims that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's estimate that the risk of coronavirus transmission while outdoors is around 10% is greatly exaggerated. 

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• Take the coin test, stevo.

​​​​​​https://twitter.com/TammyAli12/statu...550728707?s=20
                        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Actually a magnet.
                          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• We will Pappy. No effects so far and she got them right away last time.

Glad it's done.

Will try magnet if I have one when I get home.........LOL

Good luck
                            “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Yankees third base coach Phil Nevin tested positive for COVID-19 in what was called a “breakthrough” case because he is fully vaccinated, the team announced before Tuesday’s game against the Rays.

Aaron Boone said there are other staff members and coaches whose tests are “still pending’’ and some staff members were sent home.

Comment

• Lmfao. Here we go!
                                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
                                X